EPISODE 15: ELVA'S POV

"You might want to hold on tight." I heard Nilsson said but it sounded more like a warning.

The engine roared one more time then I wrapped my arms around Nilsson's waist.

OMG! I can feel his biceps from his shirt. Even with the jacket he had on, I can still feel them perfectly.

"Turn left." I told him.

I continue to direct him until we arrived at my home. I got off the bike and took off the helmet.

"Thanks." I smiled, I watched him take off his helmet and handed mine to him.

He looked into my eyes and I can't stop seeing the spark in his green eyes.

"Let's start working tomorrow?" He said. I thought he brought me home so we could start the assignment.

"Why not now?" I asked.

" In your house? No. No. We-- We-- We could just g-- go somewhere else. Maybe an ice cream house or anywhere?" He replied and I can tell he's being shy.

"C'mon , let's go. I'm the only one in." I tried pulling him with me but he didn't even move.

"Please." I made a pleading face. He thought about it for a minute then he decided to come with me.

As we walked in Bruno came running to me. I got down to his height and played with him.

"Oh--- Did I mention Bruno?" I asked knowing I didn't.

"Nope, you didn't." Nilsson answered and crouched next to me.

I wanted to warn him Bruno doesn't get along with new faces, but before I could, Nilsson touched Bruno by his head, brushing his hair backward. Bruno immediately submitted himself to Nilsson. Bruno has never let any new face touch him like that and I'm surprised he even let someone tough-looking do that to him.

"Hey big guy" Nilsson said still rubbing Bruno by the head.

"How did you even do that?" I asked him walking into the living room.

"Do what?" He replied following me slowly and Bruno still sniffing his shoes.

"He's never submitted to a new face." I answered.

"Oh really." He said and looked down at Bruno.

"My mom was a vet. She gets lot of dogs, some injured and some sick. I used to watch her attend to them, she loves them and I think they love her touching them." He continued.

That's the longest thing I've heard Nilsson said. There was happiness in his eyes as he talks about his Mom, he must really love her. But he said she was a Vet.

" Since she loves them why did she stop?" I asked and gestured for him to sit.

He sat down and Bruno jumped into his lap. He kept mute patting Bruno on the back softly. That period I understood his silence.