》9

800 VIEWS THIS WEEK YAYAYYYYY
I'LL BE WORKING HARDER ON THIS BOOK, AND FYI
unlike most of my other books, this one probably won't be so long but I'm trying my hardest on making it well rounded! Your comments mean the most  ;-;♡♡♡
Please enjoy and continue to support, it keeps me going ♡♡♡

°•》
"Every moon has a sun, but does every sun need a moon? I will close my chapter without admitting my fear. Only because I'm scared that if the truth comes out... you'll realize that you don't need me anymore. You'll realize that you're my sun."
《•°

June

I hold the cold chopsticks, and let my finger tips move against the metal a few times to make sure it's real. It is. Changwook and Seungho were eerily quiet, like they're scared of saying anything around me. Well, it is my first breakdown since I came to Korea.

"What time is it?" Seungho breaks the silence.

"It's almost noon

"It's almost noon. And," Changwook shoves the remainants of his food into his mouth and speaks with a mouthful, "I need to go to work." His hand lands on mine, "call me whenever you need anything, I'll check on you as well."

And he pats, three times. One time for his love, another for his support, and a last time to let me know he's worried about me. Changwook has a hard heart, it helps with his job. He doesn't pity anyone. And I nod at him thrice too, letting him take all my love and gratitude back.

"Almost noon?!" Seungho shrieks and Changwook almost chokes.

"What's wrong with you?!"

"Jin! Kim Seokjin is coming here after practice, he's finishing early today." Seungho says and the two pairs of wide eyes turn to me, then they look down at my shirt that has a BTS logo for the world to see.