》3

This is an early update which was supposed to be out tomorrow!! CELEBRATING THAT IT HAS BEEN ONLY ABOUT A WEEK AND WE GOT 200 VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCH.  THANK YOU X2

°•》
"On the day of no more dreams, I started a new chapter because I thought that was the only way to keep going. But on the next spring day, I found myself in a hope world where my daydreams didn't mock my reality."
《•°

June

I put SeungHo's plate in front of him and sit to continue, "go on, I made this, mom's recipe," I wink and space out in thought, "so I was saying?"

He smiles at the food when he tastes it, "the band you like? BTS right."

"Yes

"Yes. I got accepted as a stylist and I went there today!"

He looks at me for a few seconds, hoping I'm joking, but I'm not. He ends up choking on his food and coughing erratically. I hurry for a cup of water and pat his back to stop the coughing. "Why would you do that?"

"I want that?" I retort.

"No, you don't! Remember what you told me about that band when you first found it? About that Kim guy?"

"The bastard?" I smile, trying to confuse him.

"What? No no, the other one, that Kim Jin something!"

I sigh and press my lips together, "Kim SeokJin." I correct. He's so worked up by now, "don't worry, I don't think he remembers me. And it's better that way, I don't get time to think about anything else while I'm at it and that's just what I need... after what happened this summer--" before I go on, he wipes mouth with a napkin and turns to me.

"You're right. You're dealing with it well, okay? Cheer up." He nods and pats my shoulder.

》》》

I lock my car after I park in front of the location BTS is performing in today. They're probably rehearsing right now, I take the back door and check a map hung on it for the room the managers told will be the dressing room. I got briefed up by the other stylists about the boys' skin types and the theme of today's performances so I should be okay. I'm not responsible for any outfits for this performance, which makes everything a little less stressful.