》4

♡♡WE HIT 50 VOTES
THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR THE LOVE!!♡♡

°•》
"You can't correct other people's paragraphs, your pen won't write in their books... but why were others able to write the pain and hurt in mine?"
《•°

June

I had another nightmare that woke me up in the middle of the night. It always feels like I'm stuck staring at a screen I can't change, I'm not even given the freedom of feeling the familiarity of the pain each scene brought me when it happened in my reality.

That's what my nightmares are, hollow playbacks. I trace my finger over the rim of my wine glass, I'm left with all the pain and reflection in my wake... it doesn't end when I open my eyes, it only begins.

"That again?" I turn to Changwook who's wearing a robe, his hair wasn't neat but he looked fine. He pours himself a cup of water and grabs another glass to join me. "Those bad dreams again?" He repeats as he pours himself some wine.

Changwook's eyes were tired, he didn't need to sit here with me

Changwook's eyes were tired, he didn't need to sit here with me. But he felt like he should. He makes me feel guilty. "I'm okay." I sigh.

"Which one was it?"

"Would it matter? They don't change, you know them all." I gulp the last of my glass and stare at the stained transparency.

"High school or..."

I firmly land my glass on the table and clear my throat, he smiles at me and mocks a surrender with his hands lifted up

I firmly land my glass on the table and clear my throat, he smiles at me and mocks a surrender with his hands lifted up. "You're so strong, you're better than any of us, you know that right?"

But Changwook isn't afraid to admit that he may not be the best, even if it's just for the sake of comforting me. That's why he's my big brother, "are we speaking about the same person?"