》5

°•》
"my bookmark stayed at the end of a sad story that I wished wasn't mine. But I was meant to live a series... and maybe this next story wasn't as depressing. I held my pen, and decided to write again."
《•°

June

I couldn't focus after seeing that same look on Seokjin's face after all these years. They were busy with the performance, and I managed to make the other stylists handle Jin while I took care of the maknae line. I bent over to press my head against my steering wheel, not ready to drive back home yet.

"God, it's Jin

"God, it's Jin. Jin of BTS. Gosh Jooeun, you aren't the center of the world. Know your place." I mutter to myself and try to breathe. What's better than a degrading talk to get me back to my senses?

As I drive, I realize that him remembering doesn't mean anything. I still have the choice of whether I remember or not. And I choose not to. I seal my plan of continuing to run away from the confrontation we never had and I start to feel more like June again, myself. Jooeun doesn't feel right anymore. I sigh.

》》》

When I arrive and park, I notice another car parked beside Seungho's. And it wasn't Changwook's. I frown and take my phone out to check if there is something I'm supposed to know about, and the texts from my two brothers make everything settle in.

Changwook Oppa❤: I'll be out late today. Don't skip meals and take care of Seungho too.

I nod at his text, not typing a reply, and move onto Seungho's. Frowning at his contact name, I wonder when he managed to change the 'Seungho Oppa❤' that Changwook saved, but I smile at the purple heart when I remember that he knows about V's Borahae.

Cool Oppa😚💜: I'm using the house for a photoshoot, it's a BL show's photoshoot. And it's the second season. So they're pretty cozy. This is your disclaimer/warning whatever you call it before you come in Junnie.
Love you xo

My hands begin to sweat a little against my phone, a BL show? Which one? I put my hand against my mouth to hold in my excitement, I'll possibly meet one of the BL World stars during their photoshoot?

I look back at my phone and text Seungho back.

Who are they?...