Now

The next morning, Jungkook had woken up before Jimin, the sun shining brightly through the window. Today he'd planned to take him to Cheonjeyeon Waterfalls for sight-seeing and out to lunch.

Jungkook smiled softly at Jimin's adorable sleeping face, caressing his cheek and rubbing it gently. So cute. He thought.

He leaned in slowly and planted a soft kiss on his forehead, Jimin shifting a little before he slowly waking up. 

His eyes promptly fluttered open, yawning  quietly as Jungkook awed to himself. "Goodmorning, baby." He spoke softly. Jimin responded with a hum, resting his head back against Jungkook's chest.

"Jungkook I d-don't feel too good." Jimin murmured. "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, becoming quickly concerned. "Like morning sickness? Do you think you're gonna puke or something?" He asked.

"I don't know." Jimin's voice wavered a little. "I feel bad because I know you had stuff planned today." He added. "Oh, baby don't worry about it. If you're feeling better later we can go." Jungkook suggested.

"What are you feeling right now?" Jungkook asked, gently rubbing his tummy. "A headache and I feel nauseas. I'm pretty sure it's just morning sickness." Jimin concluded.

"Okay then, you wanna sleep in for a little while, hmm?" Jungkook hummed. "Yeah." He nodded. "I'm sorry." Jimin sighed. "No, don't be. It's not your fault." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin groaned quietly. "Does your tummy hurt, hmm?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah." Jimin moved closer to Jungkook, the older holding him close against his body.

"Do you think you're going to be sick?" He added. "I t-think so. I can kinda feel it." Jimin laughed nervously, Jungkook flinching a little. "Well go to the bathroom." He panicked. "Calm down, I'm not going to puke in the bed." Jimin giggled.

He slowly sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed, standing up slowly. "I seriously hate this." Jimin murmured as he exited the bedroom and entered the bathroom. Not too long after, he ended up heaving up the leftover contents of his stomach.

Jungkook followed, entering a couple of minutes later. He placed his hand on Jimin's back and rubbed gently, the younger coughing a bit. "Are you alright?" Jungkook worried. "Y-Yeah." He breathed out, eyes watery from gagging so hard.

"Will you feel any better if you have a little breakfast?" Jungkook suggested. "Probably." Jimin sniffled. He weakly stood up, flushing the toilet before brushing his teeth and washing his hands off.

They exited the bathroom and went into the kitchen. "Go lay down, baby, I'll bring it to you." Jungkook said. "You sure? You don't want any help?" Jimin asked. "No, go get some rest until you're feeling a little better." Jungkook waved him away.

Jimin went into the living room, laying on the couch and struggling for almost five minutes to find a comfortable position before switching in the television. "What are you making?" Jimin called.

"Cinnamon rolls, I hope you like those." Jungkook responded. "Of course I do." Jimin smiled a little.

...

Once the cinnamon rolls were ready, Jungkook placed two on a plate and set it on the table. Jimin carefully got up and stepped over to the table, sitting down and sighing to himself.

Jungkook sat beside him, eating a cinnamon roll too. "Thanks, Jungkook." Jimin said as he munched on the yummy breakfast.

Jungkook looked over at him and smiled contently. "Anything for you." He responded.

After breakfast, Jungkook went to wash the dishes while Jimin went back to the bedroom. The boy walked over to the window, admiring the nice view they had from their room.