Bonus Chapter

"Daddy, wake up! Up! Uppy! Up-" "Okay, okay I'm up." Jungkook sat up on his bed, peering down to the side where Haneul was standing, holding her favorite bunny plushie close as she stared up at him.

She was halfway through her era as a toddler, and soon enough she'd be in the terrible twos, a time Jungkook wasn't particularly looking forward to, however it was Haneul he had to remember is his child. She was the sweetest little girl ever.

It was mid July, and today was a rather special day, unlike all the other summer days they'd been enjoying so far.

Today was Jungkook and Jimin's first wedding anniversary. Jungkook was ecstatic about it because they'd made it through the hardest year of marriage most couples go through. The first year was always rough, but since he loved Jimin so much, he knew that the two would be able to work through their conflicts together because he didn't want to leave the younger, ever.

Haneul had woken up fairly early that day, which is why she'd barged into her father's bedroom to bombard him to make her breakfast.

"Daddy, I have muffies?" She asked quietly as Jungkook stood up from the bed and bent down, scooping her up into his arms to carry.

"You want some mini muffins?" He guessed that what she was specifically asking for, laughing quietly at her version of it.

Her speaking had gotten a bit better, however she had yet to really learn how to make complete sentences. She was getting there though.

The little one nodded as Jungkook carried her back into her bedroom and into the bathroom, retrieving a hairbrush to smoothen her messy bed head. He gently brushed through her long brown hair, amazed at how much it'd grown since she was a little baby. Jungkook set the brush down once her hair was back to normal, the little one pointing to a pink hair bow.

"Sweetie, you're not going out anywhere soon, I was just fixing your hair so it wouldn't get tangled." He chuckled, a pout forming on her lips as she tried to reach for it.

"If you really wanna wear it, I guess." He smiled faintly, picking it up and clipping her fringed bangs to the side so they weren't in her face too much. "There, all pretty now." The man complimented, Haneul's pout shifting to an adorable smile he couldn't help but awe at.

She looked so much like Jimin when she smiled, the two sharing the same chubby cheeks and disappearing crescent eyes even just from the tiniest grin.

Jungkook picked her back up into his arms, taking her downstairs to the kitchen where he sat the girl into her high chair so he could prepare her breakfast. He got a pack of her favorite chocolate chip mini muffins and fixed her sippy cup of apple juice, setting the muffins onto the tray along with her sippy cup.

"I'm gonna go see if Dada is awake, okay? I'll be right back." Jungkook said to her before leaving the kitchen to head back upstairs.

He sauntered down the hall back to his bedroom, Jimin now laying on his back rather than on his side like he'd done most of the night, eyes fluttering open and close sleepily. Jungkook sat down on the bed beside him, the two meeting eyes as the older leaned his head over Jimin's.

"Good morning, love." He whispered softly, leaning down to press a little kiss onto Jimin's forehead.

He was now five months along with his pregnancy. Yes, Jimin was indeed pregnant. When he'd taken the test back in February, they went to his doctor to confirm it, which to her surprise as well, he was pregnant.

"You sleep okay last night? How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked sweetly.

"I'm okay, just tired." Jimin responded quietly.