19.

"Namjoon, I'm being serious, what if he really decides to change his mind." Jungkook panicked as he paced around their hotel room.

Tonight was the night before their wedding, so Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung stole Jimin away from Jungkook for the night, and Jungkook went to spend the night with Namjoon and Hoseok.

"You need to calm down, why would he change his mind?" Hoseok frowned. "I don't know. I'm just really nervous, I guess?" Jungkook finally sat down, taking in a long breath before looking up at the two man staring at him with concerned looks.

"I just really love him, guys." He said, beginning to tear up at the thought of the younger leaving him. "We know." Hoseok and Namjoon both answered simultaneously, laughing as they did so.

"You know, Jimin told me something when he was still working at the café a while ago. When you two had just started dating and he told me you were starting to be happy about having a kid." Hoseok began.

"What did he say?" Jungkook wondered. "That he wanted to marry you one day, but back then, he was so afraid of the same things you're afraid of now." He chuckled quietly.

"You got really lucky, Jungkook, considering how you two got together in the first place. Don't ever take Jimin for granted. He's a special." Namjoon nodded.

"I know, I won't." Jungkook answered.

...

"Guess what, bun? Your Dada and I are getting married tomorrow. You get to be there too." Jimin quietly whispered to Haneul, sitting upon the rocking chair in her room to help her get to sleep quicker.

Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi were all sitting on the carpet, simply watching in awe. It was certainly he most endearing sight ever.

"It's almost been an hour, when is she going to go to sleep." Yoongi complained, yawning quietly as he laid down on the carpet.

"Just a few more minutes, it's almost ten so she should be out any minute now." Jimin responded. "Go to sleep, sweetie, I know you're tired." Jimin whispered to the sleepy baby, planting a small kiss onto her cheek.

And just like that, she was off to dream land within the next minute. He carefully stood up and laid the little on down in her crib, turning out the light as they all left her room.

"I'm really excited for tomorrow." Jimin murmured as they headed downstairs and into the the living room. "I'm excited for you, I can't believe you're getting married!" Jin hugged him tightly.

"I feel Jungkook is probably panicking right now, should I call him?" Jimin wondered. "I'm sure he's fine." Taehyung assured.

"No, I think I'm gonna call him. I know how he gets sometimes." The younger giggled as he reached for his phone and dialed up Jungkook's number.

"Jungkook?" He answered. "H-Hey." Jungkook murmured. "Are you doing alright?" Jimin wondered. "Yeah, just nervous that's all. Is Haneul doing okay?" Jungkook said.

"I just put her to bed. Don't be nervous, okay? I really love you, Jungkook. I'll see you tomorrow. Get some rest." Jimin smiled to himself. "I love you too, goodnight." Jungkook responded before they both hung up.

"He's really nervous, I feel bad." Jimin pouted. "Why?" Yoongi wondered. "He's afraid I'm going to change my mind." The younger laughed quietly.

"I don't know why he would think that, I'm so happy we're getting married." He smiled to himself.

"I can't believe how much his personality has changed in a year because of you." Jin had noticed. "I know, it's kinda crazy. But he was really determined to make things up to me, so he changed for the better." Jimin went on.

"I really love him, you guys. He means so much to me." He concluded. "We know, and we're really happy for you." Yoongi nodded.

"We should go to bed, especially you Jimin. You need the rest." Taehyung suggested.

Jimin agreed, the three heading upstairs to their bedrooms to go to sleep, the younger feeling overly excited for the next day.