27.

This is a long chapter <3
...

"You packed enough stuff? I mean we're only gonna be there tonight and tomorrow night, then we're coming back here." Jungkook said. They'd spent the entire day out and now they were headed to the special hotel, which was apparently a popular spot for couples, mainly ones who were on their honeymoon.

"Yeah, I have enough things." Jimin nodded. "Okay, ready to go?" Jungkook offered a small smile, Jimin nodding as the man held his hand, leading him for the stairs.

He packed their small travel bags into the trunk before they both got into the car. "You call your dad today?" Jimin wondered as Jungkook started the drive to the hotel.

"Yeah, I called. He says Haneul was a bit fussy today, but she was okay nonetheless. I think maybe she really misses us." He chuckled.

"Aww, well we'll be back home soon enough. I really miss her too." Jimin pouted as he peered out the window. The sun was starting to set, Jimin watching as they drove along near the beach. It looked absolutely beautiful outside.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Jungkook paid for valet parking after grabbing their luggage. The hotel was a lot fancier than Jimin thought it was going to be. He knew Jungkook must've paid a fortune for it, which he obviously had the money for.

"Luxury rooms are on the eighth floor, spa is on ground level on the other side of the building...I'm sure you know your way around Mr. Jeon." The receptionist nodded. "Yes, sir. Thank you very much." Jungkook thanked the man as he was handed two sets of their room key card.

They stepped onto the elevator, Jungkook turning his head to look at Jimin, the both of them smiling shyly at each other. He held his hand out for Jimin to hold, interlacing their fingers together.

Once up to the eighth floor, the stepped out of the elevator into the dimly lit hallway, floor to ceiling windows lining one wall as sets of double doors lined the other walls.

There weren't many rooms on that floor, being Jungkook had booked a luxury room, which not many people could pay for.

Once they arrived at their room, Jungkook unlocked the doors, Jimin stepping into the room. "Woah, it's so fancy." Jimin murmured as he sauntered around the room.

On one side of the room was a large circular bed, an expensive looking painting framed up on the wall above it, a wall with the same floor to ceiling windows with a door leading out to the balcony, which had a seating area.

On the other side of the room was a fireplace and sitting area with a few couches and a large flatscreen television.

There was a spacious bathroom, with a glass shower, double vanity sinks and, as cliché as it sounds, a heart shaped jacuzzi.

"Jungkook how much was this room?" Jimin wondered. "You'll have a heart attack if I give you the price." Jungkook laughed. "You're a millionaire, that's heart attack worthy enough." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Thirty thousand a night." Jungkook said. Jimin's eyes widened. "Are you joking?" He breathed out. "No, wanna see the receipt?" Jungkook started to laugh again.

"Wow, you really want this to be special, huh?" Jimin asked. Jungkook stepped closer to the boy, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Of course I want it to be special. I want you to have a really nice time while we're here." Jungkook said, planting a kiss onto Jimin's forehead.

He let go, Jungkook beginning to unpack their belongings while Jimin explored the room a little bit more.

Near the sitting area was a counter space with a fridge, noticing different types of drinks and alcohols. "Should probably save that for tomorrow." Jungkook chuckled as he peered up from his suitcase. "I'm just getting a regular soda." Jimin rolled his eyes as he took on from the fridge.