Barat

Sumaira's pov

"okay so there will be a camera man out there capturing every entries ." aunty said as i along with my sisters and Natasha sat there,  Natasha was wearing a deep brown lehenga which was totally plain along with a heavy embroidery dupatta. We headed out one by one after all I was the last one to step out,  as I stepped out many heads turned as too not wonder I have already made a fame the most youngest law expert along with the tag of superhero team members and and me and Loki are setting the couple world on fire. 

As I turned I saw arshal he was standing at a side with a proud smile on his face,  I went to him and gave him a hug.  "so have you got yourself a date today?" I asked arshal and he nodded signalling to one of the girls,  "good progress I see. " I said bumping him and he chuckled, suddenly i saw all the girls turned to look at something at my back, 

"isn't the Barat too early today? " i asked as i assumed it was the Barat that made all the people turn there heads.  "you should see what it is. " arshal said and  i turned to see who it was,  only to be greeted with Loki wearing a white kurta and ankle length pant along with a coat which have some patters drawn on it(pic above), loki's black locks making it way to the shoulder his height making it more than just ankle length and dude he looks awesome as he makes his way. Wow he is just looking mind blowing and if I had to admit something I would say that when he smiled right now my knees melt and i felt them turn to jelly. 

I saw him come my way which made me blush,  "hello darling. " Loki said and took my hand then kissed my knuckles,  I chuckled and then he came to put his hand on my waist making me shiver at his cold temperature. "cold are we? " loki questioned with a smirk and i smacked his arm playfully,  "well you look handsome loki. " I complimented and Loki smiled looking at me, "so do you darling you look stunning and gorgeous as always. " loki said and i felt myself blushing at the compliment,  "should we go in? " Steve asked as he came towards us we nodded and headed inside the hall. 

I saw all the ladies doing there things , we headed to greet my cousin sister she smiled as she saw me her face was covered so that no men's see her,  I had to shoo Loki away along with the boys as i sat near here talking to her.  "might be really nervous right? " I asked her and she chuckled,  "yeah every girl is on this day as to she becomes from miss to misses and there title change from there fathers to there husbands. " she said and i saw a tear slipped from her eyes,  "it is hard to take such a hard decision as to become a guest in your own house but then also this is life. " she said and i could feel tears that started to prick my eyes too,  I blinked in order to send them back.  "it is okay. " aiman said to her and she smiled,  I smiled at her and then left.

I went and stood next to Loki while they all chatted I looked at a blank spot thinking about things I never paid attention to,  clearly it won't be much trouble for me as i don't have a family well in correct senses I have one which involves Loki and the place I call home is the same as Loki's so it won't be a problem just the thing is would I need to add loki's title to my name and if I have to I won't have a problem he agrees on all my condition so why should I think Over a surname.

"what happened love? " Loki asked me concerned and I looked at him then shook my head,  "nothing I was just thinking about something. " I said and he smiled at me,  "so the boys are doing the gate covering? " aiman asked arshal and i looked at him,  "yeah you know this one is ours and your is in the morning when he comes to take our sister." arshal said and i smirked, I was about to say something when I heard the sound of crackers and music from outside, clearly the Barat is here .

"hey you should go out too. " I said to my team and they nodded,  "okay we will. " clint said and left with others, I went and stood with Natasha and my sister,  we were making small talks when my aunty approached us with a lady,  "Sumaira?" my aunty called and I turned to look at her and the lady next to her,  she was short like a bit of inches from me along with her hairs black that looks dyed and wrinkly that show of a little, 

Loki  Princess (loki Love Story) Completed ☑️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें