the dream

Sumaira's pov (because it's time to return to the heroine.😉)

It's already evening now , i don't know what has gotten into these guys , they all behaving different today . When ever i go to any of them they will either go away or make up some excuse , i sighed and sat on the sofa frustrated by there actions . After a while of watching some tv shows i headed to the kitchen for dinner, it's my birthday tomorrow but i am not at all excited .

If only my parents were still alive they will have been really happy. I am turning 18 tomorrow , yeah my 17th birthday was also awesome , the team did a great planing and tony threw me a big party some of my friends were invited then fury took me  out to a restaurant at night and i enjoyed alot. I sighed remembering it all when a single tear escaped my eyes , i quickly wiped it then entered the kitchen.

"hey pep was it your turn to make dinner." i asked pepper as i entered the kitchen , "yeah it was , are you hungry?" pepper asked me and i nodded , "just give me a second i will give you a plate ." pepper said turning to get me a plate , she then gave me my plate of food and i sat there on the counter table eating my dinner. "what happened you look off today?" pepper asked me concerned , is my sadness that easy to understand , "nothing ." i said looking at my food, "i just miss my parents ." i said after a pause , my voice almost a whisper . "it's okay ." pepper said hugging me and i smiled at her , then i continued my eating while talking to pepper and then headed to my room to sleep.

"jarvis lock my door and don't open it till six or seven in the morning no matter who ask you to open." i said as i entered into my room , i need some alone time today. "okay miss ." jarvis said and then i covered myself with a blanket and fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of a hand on my abdomen, i opened my eyes to see it was accurate 12 mid night. I tried to get use my powers but it was not working, weird the last time it did not worked was when loki used some spell to stop it. As my powers were not working so i tried to get out of the grip of that person , but all my efforts were in vein the more i moved further the closer i was pulled by the unknown person. At last i tried to run and to my surprise i fell down from my bed , then i saw the man standing infront of me with the same familiar green eyes ,

i was about to shout when a hand was placed on my mouth "dare to shout and i will make sure the name you shout for the rest of your life will be mine." loki said , after he removed his hand from my mouth i still tried to shout but no voice came out of my mouth and i saw loki smirking, i held him by his collar and pulled him down, "why are you here mr.giraffe?, what do you want from me ?, you know they think you have changed dare to do anything to me and they will make you regret." i said looking into his eyes with a angry face , he did not replied but just smiled .

Before i knew i was pushed onto the bed with loki on top of me . "relax dear i mean no harm." loki said running a hand from my forehead to my jaw lines . My heart was beating violently, "you have grown up a lot." loki said while caressing my cheeks with his thumb,i felt myself blush at the compliment , his cold hands were sending chills down my spine, "what do you want?" i said with venom in my voice .

"oh i wanted to wish you a very happy birthday dear." loki said grinning and i saw him with disgust , "really you woke me up at late night just to wish me a happy birthday." i said frustrated as i cherish my sleep more than anything, no to forget he is still on top of me. "will you get up so that we can sit an talk and it's less awkward." i whispered and loki chuckled but he still listened to my request and removed himself from top of me and sat up straight.

I sat silently waiting for him to speak but he did not said a word and only kept staring at me , "will you stop looking at me like that?." i said to loki glaring at him but a blush crept it's way to my cheek. "sorry to disturb your sleep but i was here to wish you ." loki said with a small smile, "thank you now you may go i did not knew you have came ." i said to him as i really did not knew he came .