it better be enough

Sumaira's pov

"We are here " nat said and landed the quinjet , we all headed out one by one . I straight away headed to my room and got changed into simpler clothes. Then i started wandering around and searching for fury.

After a while of searching i found him in a room with a glass prison in which stood loki , when i entered i heard fury say "let me know if real powers need a magazine

After a while of searching i found him in a room with a glass prison in which stood loki , when i entered i heard fury say "let me know if real powers need a magazine." fury said and turned to face me, "hey sumi when did you came ?" fury asked me , "when you were asking him if mr.giraffe needed a magazine." i said smiling , "agent romonoff told me that you jumped with a parachute ." fury said glaring at me , "i was just trying to help you all ." i said ignoring the fact that loki was staring at me as if he has never seen a girl wearing such a dress before. "good atleast you did not got hurt." fury said and i nodded . "let's go ." fury said an i followed him . After that we headed to the room where all the other were . "you changed ." nat asked , "ofcourse how was i suppose to even walk in something like that." i said , "so what is going on here." i said making all the boys turn towards me . Tony was back to his playboy nature and was checking me out while steve was already red , bruce did not even moved his eyes from the computer screen and thor was the first one to say something ,"lady sumaira isn't your dress to short?" thor asked , "umm no it's comfortable and i don't mind whether it's short or long." i said and thor nodded . "so what is loki's plan?" i asked thor on behalf of everyone. "he is heading an army named the chitauri they are not of asgard or of any known world." thor said and then turned to face us , "he going to lead them against your people to win him earth in return of tesseract i suspect." thor said and i was like why the hell?,
"an army From outer space." steve said ,
"so he is building another portal." bruce said ,
"so this is for what he needs eric selvig for." bruce said ,
"selvig?" thor asked , "he is an astrophysicist." bruce said , "he is a friend." thor said.
"loki have him under some spell." nat said , "along with one of ours." nat said with a hurt facial expression , i came to know about clint , he is a close friend of mine too but after all he is Natasha's boyfriend . "i want to know why he let us take him ?" steve said with a serious look, gosh i can't take it anymore i am going to get something to eat,

I headed to get some ice cream along with my book 'the stories i have never told.' it has been one of the favourite book . I got myself an ice cream tub and was heading back to the room where everyone was when i saw the room where loki was kept i thought of checking on him so i headed inside , he was standing there with a non readable expression. I must say he is handsome and his black raven hair make him look good , his green emerald eyes are hard to ignore, he suddenly turned to face me with a evil smile on his face, "what is someone like you doing here , that one eye man will not like to see you here." loki said with a smirk, "i do what i like mr.giraffe ." i said and moved close to the glass wall seperating us . "umm seems like you are really hungry." i said , "what and why,?" loki asked confused , "because when you are hungry you do idiotic thing." i said mimicking snickers advertisement , after saying this i started laughing at the historical joke while he stood there confused, but he might really be hungry and bored too, so i decided to teleport the ice cream and the book to him . "eat it, i know i have a kind heart ." i said while leaving the room but i did not forgot to pull his ears with my power before i went back to the room where everyone was and how can i forget grabbing another ice cream on my way back.
After having a good time talking to everyone I left in the evening for my room while I was heading back to my room i saw the guard from Loki's cage room going somewhere seriously you are leaving , you leave the most dangerous villain alone just like that, I sighed and entered in only to find Loki sitting at a corner with his face down, "did someones plan of ruling our planet went to ruins?" I teased him and he looked at me with a smirk, "it can't be analyzed by a mere mortal like you. " Loki said and i rolled my eyes, "well at least I am not a giraffe who is talking. " I said and sat back on a chair across his glasses cage, "you are having some guts to talk to a God like that. " he said through gritted teeths and i crossed my legs while looking at him with a smirk, "might be a God but I don't believe in the one who is infront of me. " I said and he chuckled, "i like your hairstyle mister " I said and laughed, "is that supposed to be a compliment or is it supposed to be a teasing?" loki asked me and i rolled my eyes and got up to look at the monitor and the control board, "why is the heat monitor looks like the room is on fire?" I mumbled to myself and looked at him, "are you a ice creature or what I mean your heat temperature is so low. " I said and he smiled, "want to know how? " he asked me and i am curious but I am gonna lie, "no not at all , keep your secrets with you. " I said and folded my arms sitting in the chair again, "I don't think it is a good idea to lie to The God of lies. " loki said and i started to laugh, "what are you kidding?, you the God of lies? " I asked in disbelief and he nodded, "okay then tell me if this is a lie. " I said and moved closer to the glass wall separating us , "I never had a boyfriend. " I confessed and he smirked, "that's true. " he said and i look at him with a scowl, "okay so I never had a.. Crush. " I said thinking for a while, "lie. " he said monotoned, exactly I have hundreds of crush, "you are a green giraffe. " I said and smirked I saw him clench his jaw, "I spare you just because I don't feel like killing you once I have my scepter I will make sure you are on my side. " Loki said moving close to the glass wall and I do look like a little child on front of his long slender body, "not in my life will I be on someones side who is gonna lose." I said and looked at him angrily , "you look like a small creature just perfect to define you mortals. " Loki said to me and laughed, "Nahh I may be short but I punch really good and you have to talk to me with your head down as if you are respecting me where as i talk to you with my head up in a brave way so I consider myself more than you think. " I said and smirked, "you are a rebel I see ." he said and moved away, that's when the guard from before entered in, "you guys need to be here or I am sorry for telling fury. " I warned them and they all gulped in fear, "no sorry for the offenses mister giraffe. " I said and stuck out my tongue at him, he just gritted his teeth and I left after that.
So it was a silent day and everything went well i guess that day we had. A good time .