date

Sumaira's pov

I opened my door to see loki standing there with flowers in one hand , he smiled as he saw me , he was wearing a white shirt with black pants and his adorable smile . "good evening beautiful." loki said and i chuckled , "stop being chessy loki." i said as he handed me the flowers and kissed my knuckle while bowing a little, "i fear i can't do that when some as gorgeous as you is next to me." loki said extending his hand for me , i just rolled my eyes and took his hand.

"so teleport or elevator?" i asked him , "elevator." loki answered and we headed to the elevator , "you look good in the midgardian attire." i said adding more effort to the last two word. "if you like me like this i will wear them from now on." loki said and i just smiled . "so now tell me did you asked me for a date?" i asked loki and he just chuckled , gosh that sound . "you are here and you still haven't found the answer to that." loki said amused and i just smiled sheepisly. "yeah i asked you on a date ." loki said and my heart skipped a beat it's not like i did not went on a date before i went with jason but with loki it's different.

"we are here." loki said as the elevator stopped, loki placed out a black ribbon . "what now?" i asked him with a pout, loki chuckled and tied the ribbon on my eyes , "seriously you could have just used magic." i said huffing but i felt loki's cold hand on my neck, "i will remember that the next time." loki whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe his cold breath sending chills down my spine. "loki i can't see but i still know how to punch really well." i said and loki just stayed silent he guided me out to the roof when we had reached our destination loki removed the ribbon from my eyes and i blinked two three time to adjust my eyes to the light ,

when i got the vision back i saw a made up tent house well that's what i consider it, it has led lights all around it and it has some pillows laid on the soft carpet with a guitar on a side , some table type of furniture is on both side allowing space for things to be placed and there is a gate type of design made with flowers above the tent (picture above) , wow loki did made a lot of effort, "it would have taken a lot of work right?" i asked loki still admiring the scene, "yes it took but seeing you like this it all was worth." loki said and i looked at him with a smile,

"why is there a guitar here?" i asked loki and he sighed, "i will tell that later now just take your seat." loki said and i seated myself there , "i am going to tell tony too not remove this." i said looking around , "but when it rains this will all be destroyed." loki said and i pouted , "why don't i ask tony to built a tent house up here?" i suggested and loki laughed, "okay but let's come here together." loki said and i nodded like a four year old . "should we eat first?" loki asked and i smiled , he then got out two plates with a cover on it , he opened it too display a full meal .

I was thankful that it was an indian meal, well it was chicken biryani but how the hell did he managed to cook it, "don't tell me you made this?" i asked him and he just chuckled, "as much as i will love to learn how to cook this but i did not made this . It was made by one of the chef that stark suggested me of." loki said and grinned while i shook my head , "dig in." loki said handing me a spoon but i refused to take it , i will rather eat it indian style , we ate in silence .

After the dinner was over i and loki sat there making small talks when loki finally took the guitar, "you know how to play this?" i asked loki while tapping the guitar, "i learned how to just two months before when i came here." loki said and i looked at him wide eyed, "how and why?" i asked him and he just gave a small laughed at my behaviour, "well when i came here the last time before you guys visited asgard i met fury and he told me that you love boys who know how to play a guitar and you want to learn it yourself i thought if i knew how to i could teach you so i learned it from a tutor that stark got me ." loki said while setting the guitar to play it.