culprit

Natasha's pov

I am still not able to understand who took sumaira, "who may have done this?" i asked my voice was as soft as it could be . "it may have been someone who  is authorized to come here because it's not easy for any one to enter into the tower without getting caught as the security is to hi tech ." tony said with the serious face . "what do you think ?" sumaira asked me , "i think tony is rig... " i paused mid way through my talk when i realized who i was talking to .

"what ??, how did you...is this all a ?" i shuttered searching for word but my mind could not interpret the words . "hahah did i scared you guys ." sumaira said between laughter , "i am sorry i didn't meant to i just was playing with you guys a little." sumaira said holding her stomach. "you little piece of shit." tony said running towards her , "aaoooyyy." sumaira cried in agony as tony and steve pulled her eyes. "guys save me." she said looking at us , "no after what you did no i am not helping." i said scolding her. "okay okay sorry i won't do something like this again." sumaira said throwing her hands in air.

"but what about the blood?" bruce asked yet not out of the shock . "blood?, oh it's not blood it's some red water colour and ketchup." sumaira said and i started to examine the thing we thought was blood. "you have learned a lot by now ." i say as i am impressed by her work . "thank you." she said bowing , i chuckled at her antics , "come i have got you guys some gift's ." sumaira said pulling clint and Bruce's hand .

"not before you clean this." i said to sumaira and she whined , "but.." sumi said only to be cut off by me , "no but's ." i said and sumaira without arguing started cleaning . "smile sumi." tony said recording sumaira doing the cleaning , "ahh don't do that tony please." sumaira protested , "suit's you." clint said and i glared daggers at him along with sumaira .

After sumaira cleaned  the kitchen we headed to the living room , "nat this is for you." sumaira said giving me a box , "what is it?" i asked her examining the box , "just open and see." sumaira sighed and i opened it .

It was a pink sweater and a short white skirt dress , "it's cute" i said holding the dress , "you liked it ?" sumaira asked me and i chuckled and then nodded

It was a pink sweater and a short white skirt dress , "it's cute" i said holding the dress , "you liked it ?" sumaira asked me and i chuckled and then nodded .