listen

Sumaira's pov

"hey did you found.. Perfect now that was tit for tat." aiman said and i rolled my eyes,  "at least it was Loki who applied Haldi all over you maybe that may increase your guys luvvv. " Iza said and i sighed,  "we are already at high level of love , and anything in excess is not good, we never fight. " I said proudly and they all saw me in disbelief,  "we only fought once and then it was always just two minutes of anger. But I still think that was our Maggie that it takes two minutes to come back to normal. " I said and they laughed,  "was he never jealous? " jia asked me,  "he was jealous sometimes but he still trusted me. " I said and they nodded,  "you know.. " I was saying something but was cut of by Haldi being rubbed all over my face and then someone picked me up,  turning me into marry go rounds. 

When the person set me down I turned to see it was arshal and he had that creepy evil ass grin,  I laughed and then applied Haldi on his face, then smacked his head. "now it looks good. " I said and smacked his shoulder,  he came and again picked me. "put me down arshal I am getting dizzy. " I said as he keeps on swinging me,  "okay fine but I won see. " arshal said and i chuckled,  "I already had Haldi over my face arshal it was Loki who applied onto me. " I said and arshal pouted , "anyway I got to apply Haldi on you that's enough. " arshal said and i chuckled, 

"hey let's take a picture. " jia suggested and i nodded,  she took her phone out and started to take a selfie,  arshal stood next to me placing his hands on my waist I felt goosebumps but ignored the feeling,  it was kinda creepy that we have been good friends since starting but still I feel awkward when ever he steps closer to me. I shrugged and smiled looking at the camera, "hey sumaira let's take another picture. " arshal said and i smiled,  "I will only if you show me your girlfriends pic. " I challenged him,  "but I don't have any. " arshal said and i stared at him blankly. I looked around to see if loki was anywhere but no he was not this relieved me, "I will be back in a minute arshal come with me. " I said and then dragged arshal with me.

 I dragged him to a corner , "arshal tell me the truth now. " I demanded folding my arms, "I... I haven't gotten interest in anyone yet." arshal said after a pause and i looked at him blinking blankly,  "I told you to move on. " I said and he looked down,  "I already explained to you that I think of you as a brother,  I have said about this like since five years , you should move on I don't wanna see you like this. I want you to find someone you will love and someone who will love you in return,  I have already found someone for myself arshal and he loves me a lot I don't want him to be in a misunderstanding because of us so please I request you to move on. " I poured my heart  out and arshal looked up at me, 

"okay I will try to find a girl for myself but before that can you give me a hug. " arshal said and i smiled at him,  "ofcourse anything for my brother. " I said and opened my arms for him,  he came into my embrace and i gave him a hug while patting his back.  Then we went back to where everyone was,  I smiled at my sisters and then went to my team they all were standing there with a smile on there face we talked for a while and then returned to get changed.  It took us like till midnight to finish all the function and return to our rooms, it is strange that I haven't seen loki for a while.

"hey sumaira. " aiman said and i looked at her,  "hi aimi come on let's sleep it is time for us to sleep now. " I said to her while patting the place next to me,  "okay I can go to sleep but I don't think it is good to make someone wait. " aiman said and i looked at her confused,  "Loki is waiting for you outside. " aiman whispered to me and i smiled,  "but what if anyone see us? " I asked her,  "no one will see you all the guests have gone to there rooms and your team is also in there room,  you guys can talk in the terrace. " aiman said and i sighed,  "it was all your planning? " I asked her and she gave a grin,  I smacked her head and then got up.  "I will be back in like fifteen minutes. " I said and she chuckled,  "take your time but remember don't make any noise. " aiman warned me and i nodded then headed out to see Loki standing there.