eid

I composed myself and looked at loki with a smile, "nat?" i called and she hummed, "why don't we go get something to eat ?, the air here is too much." i said and moved to natasha and pepper they nodded and we started to leave, "sumaira wait won't you give loki a compliment." steve said and i know what they are up to, "umm he looks good now i have to leave ." i said and dragged the girls with me but i know loki would have felt bad, after a while of chatting in the kitchen we came back with some dishes like dahi vada, kemami sewayi and katori chat.

I kept the dishes infront of the boys and took a seat next to thor with a dahi vada in my hand, "should we take a group pic?" i asked everyone and they nodded, "but who will take it?" clint asked and i smirked, "jarvis." i said and everyone smiled, "okay then after eating let's do that." bruce said and i nodded, after eating in silence we all stood up and started to argue on how to pose , they all started to fight and natasha had to shout to shut them up,

"let's do one thing nat and clint stand doing a couple pose while i and tony will do another then bruce and steve could stand holding each other and Thor could stand in the middle with a big smile, i mean if you guys don't have problem with that then the other two left are already known." pepper said and others nodded , i changed the plan a bit i stood side ways in a manner that it will be a side profile pic along with the two girls around me and at our side back stood the boy holding our dupatta and looking at us with a smile.

Then after that we did a shoot where i stood holding loki's hand and all the others stood staring at us like gossip girls. In the next one we made the boys sit down nat and me stood at the back, nat placed her hands one on clint's head and the other one on bruce's head while i placed my hand on loki and thor's and pepper sat in tony's lap , in another one they insisted on doing a kiss pose but I clearly denied and at last we had to do a cheek kissing pic while the single ones stood with there hands out and pouting after that one everyone sat back on the couch .

"guys eidi?" i asked placing my hand out , they all looked at me puzzeled. "what's eidi?" thor asked me and i face palmed with a sigh , "well it's basically money that elders give to little ones on eid as gift . Anyway a girl who is to be married get's eidi from her in law's house which is basically basically cloths and foot wear, and a.." i was ranting and ranting so tony cut me off, "oh miss sumaira please stop we are fed up with your classes." tony said and i pouted , everyone gave tony a glare as they saw my face .

"no matter what you say tin man give me my eidi it's my right." i said placing my hand out and everyone chuckled , then he placed a lot some of money in my hand, then everyone gave me something or the other . "i will go have some rest." tony said rubbing his eyes and left , i sat there after a while i also left to my room. Then came loki knocking and pepping through the door like a little kid , "what brings you here?" i asked him, "i can't talk about how beautiful you look infront of everyone so i am here to praise my beauty." loki said and winked i just smiled , he came and sat next to me .

"what were you doing?" he asked me and i looked at him, "i was just posting today's pics on instagram ." i said scrolling throw my phone, "i see can i see the pictures." loki said and i handed him the phone, i tried to keep myself from looking at what he was looking, "can i get a phone too?" loki asked me and i looked at him with wide eyes, "ofcourse. I will ask tony to get you one gosh i can't wait it will be so good we will chat and do what normal couples do ." i said thinking and loki chuckled , then i looked at him we had a brief eye contact i leaned in and gave loki a quick kiss and he sat there shocked,

"you look handsome loki ." i said and he gave a big goofy smile. We then made some small talks and then we headed for lunch . "i am really hungry is the food ready?" i asked sitting on my chair while loki sat on his everyone looked between loki and me . "loki were you guys together ?" thor asked loki and he denied i don't know why but he did , "then tell me loki did you guys kissed?" bruce asked loki and i looked at bruce in complete shock , "no we did not." i denied ofcourse we did but it should be between us right,