convincing

Loki's pov

I left the room where sumaira was . She had a tragic past i don't want to feel it but she has a bad effect on me an effect which is dragging me towards her , i am sure that the scientist might have been deal with but i just want to kill him for what he did , why did she had to go throw this all .? Sometimes it's hard to know that when a person is not gonna lie, i did not knew being the god of lies will hurt this much . When she fought with me I could have just got her under my control but I don't feel like doing that she is something worth showing interest for, the moment I saw her at the opera I knew she is different the way she looks the way she smiles the best way she speaks her every act makes me feel some emotions that I have long forgotten, I hate to admit but she is making me fall for her but she is just a kid how am i suppose to be like this?. "sir the work will be done by tomorrow ." one of my men said and i nodded . I need to finish this all soon so that i don't get distracted. I have a promise to keep but I will try not to hurt her at the least.

Sumaira's pov

I headed to check whether the door is still closed and to my luck it was not so i headed out . There was no one out there and i started to think of an escape plan but that would mean i won't be able to see loki again or he may never trust me again.
I pushed aside all my thoughts and decided to just take a look around . "you never learn to listen." i jumped by the sudden voice and turned to see it was loki , "what?, you told me i can go out mr.giraffe." i said, "i told you not to call me that." loki said through gritted teeths . I enjoyed it, "but i can't because i love that name and it suits you , you are as tall as a giraffe." i said and giggled a bit ,

"it's not my mistake that you are short." loki said smirking mischievously . "shut up i am not short it's that you are to tall and for your kind information i am about 5feet'4inch." i said folding my hand , "nah you are about four feet." he said moving closer to me, "shut up it's not my mistake that your are a giraffe." i said and stick my tounge out on him😛 . "you .." loki came towards me running and before i could run he caught me by my hand and turned it back and i yelped in pain .
He held my hands at my back "so do you still call me that." he said while still holding my hands. "till my last breath it will be giraffe." i said and kicked him where the sun does not shine and he loosened his grip on me , i took the advantage of the movement and caught his hand and threw him off my shoulder and sat on top of him. "so who do you think lost just now you or me." i said and all of a sudden we were transported to a different room which looked like a living room.

While i was lost in the scene he took advantage of the movement and flipped me over now he was on top of me . "now you lost." loki said and i could feel his cold breath on my face , our faces were just inches away from each other . We had an eye contact for about a minute , his green eyes are full of sorrow and pain, clearly mismatched for a person so adapted at killing and harming people, his eyes show hidden emotions which needs someone to find them out, I was still lost in his eyes when someone came in,
"sir we need you up there." someone i regard who was under control of loki's spell said this and loki moved from top of me and stood straight. I also stood up and started to dust of the imaginary dust from my clothes, "you go i will be there in a minute." loki said to him placing his hand at his back . "you cheated." i said with a disgusted face, "everything is fair in love and war my dear." loki said turning to me with a smile plastered on his face , and that last word got me skip a heartbeat.
"shut up don't you dare to justify your action in front of me." i said pointing a finger at him . "relax girl we will have another round." he said grinning ."wait you know how to teleport then why did you stayed in that glass cage? " I asked him shocked and astonished, "darling I have my own plans, you think I would have stayed there if not needed. " he said and i just rolled my eyes, "so you had a purpose Huh? " I asked and he gave a laugh, "yes I had then you wanna know? " he whispered leaning close to my ear and i slightly pushed him off, "don't get close to me. " I warned him and he smiled, "scared of a little closeness. " he teased me with a smirk and i rolled my eyes, "I can put some good criminal charges on you for these actions of your so please be in your limit." I said and he chuckled, "i need to go now you should stay here till i return." loki said and started to head towards the elevator , "i am not obliged to follow what you say." i shouted and he turned to face me but did not say anything then he went away. Dude when you can teleport yourself why do you use a elevator? I thought to myself but shrug it off .
I headed to the nearest balcony and found out that i was at the stark tower. Wow only if tony knew, after spending some time looking at the city i thought of getting back to inside . Loki has been gone for about an hour now i sat on the sofa eating the blueberries kept in the centre table . After a while of wondering my eyelids started to feel heavy and i fell asleep.