eid

Sumaira's pov

"do you see the moon?" i asked clint and he shook his head in a no, i sighed it's always been hard to see the moon on this day as it's really thin , "i see it." clint said slapping my arm continuously and i just opened my mouth to curse him when loki pulled me back , clint almost feel as i moved out of the way, "clint you could have said that without slapping so hard." i hissed and clint looked at me apologetically , i let it slid off this time i placed my hand up to pray, 'thank you god for all that you gave me i could have never thought that my life could be so good but now i just want to live with them and i know you will always help me , i promise that i will make all efforts to keep the people next to me happy even if i had to give up on my self i will , i just want things to be just this peaceful.' i prayed and then looked at loki who was staring at me, "what?" i asked him, "nothing i was just seeing that the moon looks really beautiful today." loki said and winked i just rolled my eyes, "gosh so much cheese but mister now let's go down i am still hungry." i said pouting and he chuckled then we teleported down and had our food while others stayed up sitting in the tent house that tony build on my request.

I stayed down and waited for my mehendi to dry after a while it did and i removed it all, "sumi ?" pepper and nat shouted i went to them and they both had tears in there eyes, "what happened?" i asked them worried they both just showed me there hands, "what?" i asked puzzeled, "our mehendi it's not dark coloured it's orange." nat said pouting and i started to laugh, "so you guys are worried that your boyfriends don't love you huh?" i asked them between laughter while they nodded pouting, "guys it takes time to get redder or blacker and also don't measure their love with just the colour of the henna." i said and they both lightened up, "but you know what i love it's smell." pepper said and i looked at her blooming with happiness, "common most of the girls do but you know boys don't like it most of the times ." i said and they nodded, "okay then let's check that tomorrow i think we should go and have some sleep." natasha said as it's really late so i nodded and went to my room, i was about to sleep when came a knock gosh i need to wake up early and someone is disturbing me now, "who is it?" i asked walking towards the door, "it's me loki." loki said and i smiled, i opened the door slight enough for my head to be popped up, "what do yo.." i was asking but loki cut me off with a kiss, "good night." loki said and left , gosh he comes kiss me and leaves he need some help. I will kill him. He needs to learn some manners , i kept on pacing in my room for a while then decided something.

I teleported to loki's room , "ahhhhhh." i shouted and covered my eyes , loki stood there in a bath robe which is loosely tied so it shows much of his toned skin , his muscular chest and two abs, he jumped as he heard my voice "gosh love you scared me ." loki said and i still had my hand on my eyes , i turned my back to him and opened my eyes."i am sorry i should have knocked ." i said and i heard him chuckle, "it's okay anyway why were you here?" loki asked me and I suddenly realise that I was here to scold him. '' I am angry with you.'' I said folding my hands, ''really?" loki said in an amused tone as if he was mocking me and i felt my anger increase , ''you know that tone is something that is irritating me ." i said and loki turned me to face him he was wearing a sea green pajama , the thing was no shirt or t-shirt on just a slender muscular body along with those sexy black raven hairs, "why don't you dress up completely frosty?" i asked loki while trying to push him away but damn this man and his body, "i am sorry love but my first priority right now is to know why my queen is angry." loki said leaning down and caressing my cheek "well i am angry because you came and kissed me without my permission then left without saying anything ." i said and pouted while loki gave a smile along with a raised eyebrow,"so you are angry that i left just with a kiss?" loki asked me with a smirk and my eyes went wide like saucer plates, "no not at all." i denied without waisting a second ,"then is it that i kissed you without your permission?" loki asked me and i nodded, "well then i apologise my love." loki said this with a smile and i looked at him,"even though i love the fact that you enjoyed the kiss." loki said and my mouth went wide ,"hoawh i did not said that you just keep making false assumptions , today you said i enjoyed the kiss what do i say that made you think this i mean i just .." i was cut off half way throw my rants by loki placing his hand on my mouth and then kissing his hand in a manner like he was kissing me , "now that's better." loki said removing his hand and standing straight, "this way i even silenced you and even kissed without actually kissing so basica.." now it was my turn to cut loki off so i placed both my hands on the back of his neck while standing on my tiptoe to do so i pulled him down using all my strength and placed my lips on his at first he was shocked but within a second he melted in the kiss to and pulled me close by placing his one hand on my waist while the other tangled in my long hairs he bended down a little and i got back on my feet while the kiss deepen even more and i tangled one of my hand in his raven black hair and the other free hand placed on his neck, "you destroyed a god's sanity." loki said breathing heavily and i just chuckled, "good night i need to leave." i said and turned to leave but loki spun me around and picked me up bridal style, before i could process what was happening i was on loki's bed with him on top of me a bit gap between us , "what are you doing frosty?" i asked glaring at loki he smirked and leaned in i shut my eyes tight but i then felt a kiss on my forehead, "sleep here with me love." loki requested and then laid next to me , "you picked me up and brought me here for this?" i asked him a bit mad, "yes , were you expecting something more?" loki asked me his voice full of mischief , "absolutely not, now sleep." i almost yelled then turned my back to loki and closed my eyes, i could hear loki chuckle then after a while he placed a hand on my waist and moved closer to me , it felt so safe to be next to him he never made me feel unsafe, it's true that some people just need someone who will hold onto them tight just so that they feel safe no fear , no hesitation nothing just love and care.