It's about Time....

So it was only natural for me to open the door. Like it technically had my name on it. So, it would be wrong to not open it. Its not like I had a choice it's either I die outside the door or inside..so what am I really losing here? So, I open the door and finally I walk into this small room  and I see a large throne of skeletons that are still alive with skulls still showing pain on their dark and dusty faces. It looked as if they were screaming in pain and speaking words. For some reason my legs moved without my instruction. Like my mind was screaming stop but my legs were ignoring the protocol. Then my ungrateful arm made my hand touch one of the skulls and I heard it's voice.

(Skull) "THE GREAT ONE IS COMING HE WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

An arm came out of the chair and grabbed the same hand that touched the skull then legs, arms, and whole bodies . The whole throne dismembered and skeletons started to come out I started to scream in terror. All I could think of was damn I was going to die dang, dang,dddaaannngggg. Then my right hand felt like it was on fire and before I knew it I moved my hand forward and started to throw punches like my life depended on it...cause it did. I punched and punched then. Swords,arrows, and guns started to materialize in their hands while my hand finally got free from the killer grasp that I am sure will leave a mark. Then one of them ran up on me in a flash and bit my friggin shoulder and that's when the walls caught fire literally..all I could see is orange. I know you would think red but like how things are going right now the norm wouldn't cut it. As a bullet shot me in my arm and I could feel my blood pouring out I flicked my wrist and the first thousand turned to dust. Then some more came charging at me. Then my whole body glowed I could feel it my whole body was glowing orange and swords were flying at me and I just glared at them and they changed course and killed some more skeletons.

But one of those creatures threw one in my back. I let out a scream because how would you feel if you look down and see the other end of a sword poke out of your stomach. More of them started to die as green smoke came out of my mouth killing a good amount. Then they assembled into a huge skeleton and about this time I'm hella pissed and my entire body comes off the floor and I go flying towards the skeleton. What I was doing ..I had no idea I just felt I needed to do this..and of course live. One finger touches the skeleton and it combusted and my whole body falls without my knowing I fall to the ground into a big behind crater that apparently my body just made.

Then out of no where I hear multiple claps,whistles, shouts, instruments, chanting, and pure jubilation. I look up and see the room has transformed itself into a room fit for royalty. Gold columns, red velvet rugs, statues..come to think of it...it looked a lot like the Lunars Mansion....but way classy and more crazy expensive..I could probably buy Trenton City if I pawned all of this.Then a powerful voice washed over me like I could literally feel the voice deep in my soul and all around me. I turn around and I see the same throne I just seen before but with the skeletons in them alive and screaming in silence and pain.

I blink and I see this tall muscular man with a dark complexion with nothing but pants and woolly black hair.

(Muscular Man) "It's about time!"

I blink again and he is wearing a leather jacket. So now I've finally reached insanity.....I'M GOING CRAZY!! This is a dream... a dream...then I hear that same powerful now creepy voice say "If only it was that simple".

I look back up and he winks at me then starts to bust out laughing. Then I look around me again and see humans, more Grim Reapers,and some other creepy things.

(Muscular Man in leather jacket) "You are sort of right. First of all, those are not humans those are the endowed, those Grim Reapers are called Grims....haha but they only look like that because the fable humors me and the other creepy things are of course the dead....that are good and not under my suffering".