24 Dorset Drive

Who in their right mind would buy land with a history? Who would buy a land where they knew for a fact illegal child traffickers died in such a harsh way.....most specifically burned to ashes? Well you haven't met Mr and Mrs. Lunar...or at least never heard of them.

They are the most compassionate and fiery power couple you will ever meet. They are also known as the flippers. Why? It is rumored they have a magic touch much like the Midas touch but without the sour outcome of a sad investment. They specialize in taking anything bad and turning it into a gold mine. It could be anything from a rinky-dink invention to a car or a business...they could still spin gold. But don't be confused and think it was a two man show it was a family affair.

You see after the death of Mr. Brian Smith and Mrs. Linda Smith one whole side of 24 Dorset drive became vacant. The former residences of that side of the street didn't want the faintest possibility for that horrible way to die to happen to them. Which placed an awesome opportunity for the entire Lunar family to move right in and start constructing their homes. So out of thin air 17 houses arose on the street. The biggest house in the middle was of course the home of the prestigous Mr and Mrs. Lunar; legally known as Chrisel And Rochelle Lunar. The members in the house included Christian, his two sisters,and his never present uncle.

How do I know? I'm like that guest that is always there..... but loved like a family member....but in the back of their mind knows they over stayed their welcome or crossed some boundaries but continues to show up like clockwork. Yes I'm that horrible person but lets face it they always had food , the house was always so homey , full of life and people unlike Ms.Delilah's house. And I had a viable excuse to show up my bestfriend lives there...he would always suggest for me to come over after school and the weekends without fail. So obviously their was no problem!

Now I'm assuming that you are wondering how could I possibly be best friends with the dashing boy wonder also known as Christian Lunar ...when obviously I'm like the ugly duckling in the city of doves. Well....that part I really can't explain or can begin to understand but one thing I did know for sure was if anyone had a problem with it.....you had to deal with Chirstian Lunar himself or the whole Lunar Clan.

*******

Hey it's J again please like, follow and leave a commnent. I would love to speak with you all and hear your comments on the characters..what do you think is happening..who do like/dislike..grammar mistakes. I'm open to all and super friendly don't be afraid to send me a message.