The Sudden Visit

****There is a picture of  Mr.Chrisel Lunar as the Fabulously Sexy Idris Elba. Thank me later.***

"She is finally seventeen......Sire". You can already feel the rolls of respect bouncing off the well dressed complex man also known as Mr.Chrisel Lunar. The world knows him as one of the main faces of Lunar incorporated, a father,a husband,and uncle but the Clan and the most interesting of beings know him as much more. The world of glitz and glam would be too confused and shocked to see what Chrisel really is. No they wouldn't believe it. The tycoon of the gold mine..with the ability to flip a completely failing businesses that are barely hanging from strings into the most talked about spot that the corners of the world will wonder how in the world they didn't know it exists.Chrisel is known as either the tyrant or the Robin Hood in the eyes of the world so is his wife but that is a description that can only be told much later. Robin Hood he is because he truly can spin a web of goodness to those in need. He single handedly saved countless lives and changed lives of countless people and families but that part of his character is only announced to a selected society and no one else. Mostly, Chrisel is known as a tyrant because simply their are more people who do wrong other than right and one of his jobs is to see that...they get what they deserve. Chrisel very much chooses what you will know and what you will see. Hence, the importance of this on coming conversation and the fact that Mr. Chrisel Lunar shows his whole personality with no restraint.

"Yes, I am very aware of what is happening...cunning one." says the unknown person in one of the mysterious seven rooms in the Lunar mansion. You can tell that the person with the clear voice is growing impatient with the rapid rolls of power echoing off the words spoken. "Now, tell me what I have summoned you for." 

(Chrisel) " Well, my son Christian said that he had sensed jolts of shocks in his being tonight as he held her in a dance."

(Person of Power) " Do you forget my dear good friend that I am all knowing....I know that his eyes gave orange at the sudden reaction while it reacted in her eyes as well."

(Chrisel) "Yes, I have not forgotten....I just did not believe it would be so sudden and it would be my son that..that would be so ...ermmm..involved in the matter."

(Person of Power) *Chuckles loudly* " Well Chrisel I don't believe that my sister-in-law is a simple person at all so I am not at all surprised."

(Chrisel) *Chuckles quietly* "You are quiet right...but now I know that things have gotten more intense than before...because now his heart is intermingled in this..situation?"

(Person of Power) "I know, I will locate my brother and his wife and see what I can do."

Chrisel nods his head and is about to pivot around and exit the dark eloquent royal blue room. When the polished voice says " Chrisel, do understand my love for you is like a brother..I count you as my right hand under my brother,,,but do remember she is a very delicate matter to me and because I am the representation of the Lunar emblem and I am the reason there are any Lunar's to begin with. Do your job and tell everyone to do so because although I care for you my brother will have no remorse. He too has been waiting impatiently". Chrisel feels the bending of his body submitting to the Sire's command as his body painfully lowers flat on the ground." DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME! I REFUSE IT!" Chrisel weakly responds" I refuse to disappoint you ,Sire" The Sire replies "Good, now tell your son to remove himself from the girl this instant...I don't have the luxury of her knowing who I am right now...I must remain unknown for now. Now leave" Chrisel promptly mind links his son to get back home and exits the room finally able to relax his muscles after such a sudden visit from one of the many scarcely visited rooms in the mansion.

As the person Chrisel refers to as Sire signs deeply upon Chrisel's exit from the room and slowly walks in deep thought to the window. If one was more gifted you can hear the mysterious ones mind realigning and releasing its soul as the body shuts down: the heart, the lungs, and the mind.But with these gifted eyes if you had them you can realize even though the so called Sire should ideally be dead the sire moves towards a gigantic gold door right across from the window. Upon opening the door you see white smoke and you will either see happiness or full dread.

The sire walks down a carefully paved path as it changes with his mood from dark to pale to light which represents hope as he comes in contact with two empty thrones.

(Sire) "Come out Brother, I am not in the mood neither am I entertained and I can't believe you have your wife joining you in this behavior!" "Show yourselves!" 

(Brother) "Well hello brother!" "Why the sudden visit I hope it is good news because you know I have been watching."

(Sire) " Hello Death, where is your wife...or is she still playing hide-and-seek ?"

(Brother) "Why so formal brother?" "You know I don't mix business with family time?" "Wife show yourself little brother is.... so grumpy today..he needs to live a little."

Death busts out laughing as his little brother just glares at him as his scowl becomes deeper during every waking second that extends. Death's wife comes in busting a gut laughing while coming out of a door that suddenly appeared into the room that seemed to have no ending or beginning.

(Wife) "You kill me sometimes..honey"

(Death) " Ha Ha I know if only I could..." 

Death holds his wife in a tender embrace and kisses her lips. Then turns his tall slender muscled frame once again towards his brothers much larger frame. "I hope that you are still not mad about that one time that you died,honestly it was a harmless mistake between me and my wife..it was a martial squabble and like I said countless times it was a mistake that we are sorry for."

(Sire) " Your an idiot and your wife knows that but is still married to you...ehhhh....I can't believe you allowed me to die by an enemy that..ripped my soul out and skinned me alive."

(Death) *Chuckles and wipes a tear* " That was hilarious honestly though...your death was so incredible the intricate mannerisms of that murder was just beautiful...ermmm..don't give me that face I was kidding...okay I wasn't...but at least that day I found out you are my brother and have been happy ever since."

(Sire) " Yup I agree, back to why I came here."

(Death) "Let me guess, the whole shock and orange eye thingy with Mr. Lover boy?"

( Sire) "Well yes now, she needs more protection because she is developing way faster than expected and now we need more of an upper hand so....... I was wondering if your wife. Death's wife interrupts.

(Death's wife) "Of course I will protect her....I of all people know how important she really is."

(Death) "Great than its settled....as for  Mr. Lover boy and your servants make sure they do their jobs or I will personally do mines despite the fact you are my little brother."

(Sire) " I gave them a warning and if they don't do as told, I WILL KILL THEM ALL."

(Death) "WHOA, WHOA....there,there..don't take all the fun of my job away." "Just because you can't die ...doesn't mean you have my job"

(Death's wife) " My dear brother-in-law its time for you to go and continue watching the young one as we continue from our side."

(Sire) "Yes, you are right...See you later family hopefully next time we meet in better times."

The being referred to as Sire exits out a large gold door that appears out of nowhere and leaves Death and his wife in preparation.

******

Hi, you guys sorry for the wait. I hope these long chapters leave you wanting more and makes up for my inconsistencies in posts.

J