Chapter 1

"Ahsoka wait, Ahsoka I need to talk to you!" he yelled from behind but she kept walking eventually stopping as he caught up.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked as she turned to face him.

"The council didn't trust me, so how can I trust myself?" she stated looking down.

"What about me? I believed in you, I stood by you!" he protested. She lifted her head up to face him, to look into his eyes.

"I know you believe in me Anakin, and I'm grateful for that." she began heartily.

"But this isn't about you, I can't stay here any longer, not now." She contradicted.

"The Jedi order is your life, you can't just throw it away like this. Ahsoka you are making a mistake!" he said catching her eye again as she turned back to face him.

"Maybe," she began, "but I have to sort this out on my own, without the council," she paused turning away, "and without you."

"I understand, more than you realize. I understand wanting to walk away from the order." he said saddened by the thought itself.

"I know." she said quietly to him. She took one last glance at him before walking down the steps of the Ancient Jedi Temple for the last time. She felt the heavy eyes of her master on her back and the setting Coruscant sun on her cheeks.

Ahsoka woke up with a jolt on the floor of their makeshift home and rubbed her eyes. That memory always replaying in her mind for over five years if she counted correctly, which she most likely did considerably what she did was unforgettable.

She stood up and brushed the sand off her tight dark brown clothes and grabbed her cloak before heading out the curtained doorway. The sun wasn't up all the way in the sky but it just rising, and it was still cold making it early morning.

There was a small lake quarter of a mile away from the closely landed small cargo ship, scanning the horizon finding the cloaked figure half a mile away at the little lake. Lux always stood and watched as the sun rose each morning some earlier than others. Ahsoka began walking, taking her time as the sun slowly rose, and remembering the journey it took them to find each other. Though only being a year it was a hard year having both been part of the Order and Separatist.

She was within a meter of him when he turned around and every facial feature bolted out.

"Where are the others?" she had asked as they embraced in a tight hug soon releasing.

"They have gone into town looking for trade." he said as they both stared into the distance. He turned his head and took a long glance at her, and she didn't flinch.

"Did you have it again, that dream, did you have it?" he asked.

"Lux it wasn't a dream it was real, I was there." she said quickly adding, "it felt more real than ever before."

"A force connection maybe, between you and your old Master." Lux said turning back to the sunrise.

"He should be long gone, the clone troopers turned on them remember? Though I hope he's still alive, I could use his guidance." she said.

"But you left the order." he protested.

"And the chancellor of the republic turned out to be evil and created the Empire." She snapped at him. She took a deep breath.

"Sorry, Lux." Ahsoka said. An awful noise screeched through the sky not far above them.

"Hit the deck!" lux yelled pulling her down to the ground, crashing into the corse sand that lay beneath their feet. Following that a loud bang and smoke began to rise to the sky.

"What in blazes?" she whispers staggering up.

"Oh my gosh, Lux, it's an X-Wing!" she mused as she dashed to it, ten meters down.

"Don't touch it!" he yelled following behind close behind her, stumbling over the wreckage.

"He's dead, looks like it at least." Lux said looking at the poor pilot still locked into his seat.

"L-Lux" Ahsoka stammered, "there's something in there, that pilot, he's carrying something from the archives."

"How do you know?" he asked her looking at her paled face.

"It's calling me." she whispered before sitting down in front of the vehicle and closing her eyes.

"What is it?" she heard him ask outside her head.

"I don't know." she said quickly then focusing back into retrieving the item.

"Jedi, Jedi!" It called out. "Run!"

"Run?" she whispered under her shaky breath, eyes fluttering closed as memories rushed from the last to touch the item.

"What?" She heard Lux ask from outside.

"Nothing." she whispered back. The glass that framed the capsule shattered as a blue glowing box flung out. She opened her eyes slowly adjusting to the light outside, looking down her mouth opened to the sight of it.

"I haven't seen one of these in over seven years, my how I missed the sight of it, the touch, the power that scorches through your body by it's touch." she whispered.

"How does it work?" he asked sitting down next to here.

"I-I don't know," she began stammering, "I've only watched Anakin open it, I've never actually opened it myself." loud engines from behind screeched closed and quickly stopped before they could jump up.

"We heard the crash and saw the smoke, are you all right Ahsoka?" a girl about her age jumped out of the junky old speeder, her red head tails swishing as she ran into her friends embrace. An'koth was a twi'lek that escaped Ryloth during the siege led by the Separatists during the late battles of the Clone Wars.

"Yes we're fine, did you get the supplies that we needed?" Ahsoka asked as they pulled away from each other and Lux embraced An'koth.

"Yes Master Tano!" a voice called from the back of the cruiser. A tall dark figure appeared, hidden by a cloak, he was carrying the supplies they needed in two large boxes. Keith, a human male about two meters had a half shaven shoulder length brown hair with piercing blue eyes and a fair skin he was taken prisoner after the empire took over. Being only 13 and trained as a Jedi he escaped prison and found Ahsoka on the run and she trained him ever since.

"Maybe we can get off this blasted rock now." lux said enthusiastically.

"Run, Jedi, run and live or stay and die." the holocron seemed to call out to her again. Ahsoka brought her hand to her head and shut her eyes fiercely, blocking out the other's conversation.

"Master Tano..." Keith said. His voice was small in her head.

"Master Tano." Another voice boomed through her head but it wasn't Keith's, it was Anakin, her old master. She shook her head and slowly felt an arm on her shoulder as everything came back to view.

"Lux." she said weakly looking from him to Keith.

"Ahsoka." he said.

"Master Tano?" Keith said.

"Get the ship up we're in danger here. We have to leave." she looked at Lux once more before feeling herself fall back but no hard crash came only a light feeling as if she's being carried. The sun slipped away as she plunged into darkness.