Chapter 37

Angel's POV

-RECAP-

"Everyone please may I have your attention. Today is Thanksgiving Day and I want to thank you all for coming here and as your host for tonight. So please everyone enjoy the party!" Elizabeth exclaimed

Hayes grabbed my waist and sat me on their family's table. It was our turn to grab some food so Hayes and I went to get some. I finished getting my food and was about to walk back to our table until someone grabbed my arm that made me turn hard and fast.

-Back to the story-

"Angel, hey sorry I know we just met but can you please help me? Actually can you please help him?" Nash asked, "Well sure who is this?" I smiled "Angel I would like you to meet Matt, Matt Angel she's Hayes' girlfriend" we shook hands "Hi I'm Matt. Nash here told me that you could help me?" he asked "sure what is it?" I sipped my drink.

"Well you see there's this girl that I like and I would like to surprise her" "okay well what does she like" I asked "she likes dogs particularly her dog and she also has a YouTube channel" "and her personality?" "she's a happy go lucky kind of person she's sweet and bubbly, she's nice, friendly and always thinks of others first before herself" "based on what you said she is lovely well what kind of surprise do you have in mind?" I asked placing my drink on the sink.

"You see her birthday is tomorrow, she's turning 21 and I was thinking just a simple celebration" "hmm since you want a simple celebration,  what about a get together with her family and friends I'm sure that would be nice oh and make sure she wakes up with breakfast in bed, girls love that, treat how a queen should be treated." I suggested

"thank you so much! I know I am asking a lot but can you please do me one last favor?" I squinted my eyes "hmm but there should be a catch" I said "sure, anything just name it" I smiled "oh! Before I forget what's her favorite color?" I asked "It's-"

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Thanks for treating us ice cream Matt" I smiled "Yeah, thank you, Matt." said the blonde little girl on my right. Matt smiled "it's nothing after all you're helping me today" I nodded and threw away my ice cream "okay so where does she live?" I asked "she lives in Canada" my eyes went wide "but she has a house here in North Carolina and she's here. I also contacted her friend and family last night they are on their way now" I nodded "And about the breakfast in bed" I asked "Done, she doesn't know about the surprise yet so you and I have time to decorate her house" this got me hyped up I smiled-grinning I fixed my sunglasses "alright let's head to the dollar store I'm sure they have everything there" I looked on my right and saw Sky with her face full of chocolate while she smiled at me.

I laughed "you silly girl you have chocolate all over your face" she giggled while I wipe her face and threw away the tissue on the trash can. No to littering we need to save mother earth. We walked to Matt's car and headed to the dollar store.

Grayson's POV

The others and I were out at the mall the girls and I split they do their girls things while we do ours. Grayson and I bought some stuff for later. Adelaine told us to meet them at Tim Hortons we talked and talked until Sarah saw something "Adelaine, isn't that your boyfriend?" she pointer to where they were sitting. Adelaine was shocked "that cannot be him" she denied "well call him!" I said she dialed his number and put him on speakerphone, looking at the gut across from us.

He looked at his phone and walked away from the girl, he picked up "hey Adelaine what's up?" "where re you?" "I'm at my friend's house why? Is there something wrong?" he asked Adelaine was in disbelief why would her boyfriend lie to her like that we could see Adelaine tearing up "nothing just get home as soon as possible okay I wanna talk to you" "Yeah, sure" Adelaine sniffled but making sure he didn't hear it "okay, I love you" she put her hand on her mouth trying not to make a sound "I love you" she ended the call and broke down.

We looked at her crying I was about to stand up, Ethan knowing what I was about to do stopped me she shook his head and I sighed. "Adelaine" Sarah placed Adelaine's head on her shoulder letting her cry "shhh it's going to be okay, come on let it all out" she sobbed out loud we did not care if people saw us. While Adelaine is sobbing on Sarah's shoulder we looked at the guy and we saw them going into the car.

I took a deep breath in and speak up "Adelaine get up you are not going to be moping around and all this shit. You do not deserve to be treated like this come on I know a place where you could release your anger" I said grabbing Adelaine's keys and drove to the batting cage. "Adelaine release all your anger here say what you want to say let it all out," I said and she started swinging the bat calling out her ex how he's such a dick. Once she's done she went out of the batting cage and said "I need more the batting cage is not enough" we smiled and went somewhere else.

Angel's POV

After hours and hours of preparing MAGCON Boys helped us out. I sighed and clapped my hands "we are finally done, food is perfect, the family and friends are in place. We did a great job!" I smiled proud of myself Hayes wrapped his arms around my waist back hugging me, he kissed my neck "you did great baby" I smiled "thank you so much, Angel, if it weren't for you well I wouldn't know what to do" he hugged me and I hugged back "it's no big deal really, Nash's friend is also my friend" I smiled Matt patted Hayes' shoulder "do not let go of her she is a keeper I mean look at this. This is amazing" we heard a car pull over "alright everybody in places" we closed the lights and let Matt fetch his girlfriend.

As soon as Matt opened the door he was greeted by a slap on the face and a loud "surprise" and party poppers greeted her. We all stood there shocked and all went silent. I sensed that this is not good timing to greet her so I stood up and faced the friends and family. "alright everyone let's all go out in the back yard we will wait for the birthday girl to cool her head off" I said and they all went to the backyard the family holding the birthday girl's dog. I looked at them and Hayes immediately turned me around to go to the backyard. I closed the door and let them talk themselves out.

--------------------

Hey did you miss me? I am sorry for not updating. I had mandatory summer classes and my subjects were major subjects for my course. We only had 6 weeks to finish the class and our professors gave us a mountain of tasks. My mental health is not good since we are at the "new normal" and it is my school's first time doing online classes due to Corona Virus I hope you are all well and safe please wear masks and do not go out if necessary always bring alcohol and as soon as you got home I prefer you guys to take a shower. Make sure to wash your hands! Stay safe my lovelies

All the love- Axoxo