Chapter 32

Angel's POV

-BEFORE GOING TO HAYES' HOUSE-
I'm walking around the toy store looking for a gift for Hayes' little sister. Out of nowhere i felt the urge of buying this huge penguin stuffy I stared at it with awe I suddenly feel giddy, like I want to squish that stuffy till it can't breath not that I does  tho. So I grabbed a cart and put the penguin inside and then I saw this very cute pig stuffy it's round and it's hands and feet are so small "imma name you porky" couldn't think of anything else "while I name you waddles" I told the penguin. I was so into the stuffies I grabbed anything I needed or should I say want. "Hayes c'mon lets go" I pulled him to the cashier "Isn't these too much for Sky?" He eyed the stuffies "Sky? No no these are mine!" I said with a wide smile on my face til my eyes disappear "Uhm I thought we went here for sky's gifts?" "But I want themmm" I said dragging the 'm' "C'mon Angel let's put it back and pick a toy for Skylar" he grabbed the cart handle "I don't wanna they're mine!!" I stand in front of the cart. "Angel lets put them back in the shelves" he said calmly "NO!" You could see the irritation in his eyes "What did you say?" His brows crossed "Could you repeat what you said?" "I said NO!" "Angel stop being a brat and move out of the way" being the hard headed that I am "NO!" I yelled he sighed and grabbed my wrist pulled me out of the store "What is your problem angel? Why are you acting this way?" That's when I realized what I did "I-I don't know what got into me" I sighed I looked in his eyes "I'm sorry Hayes" his eyes softened "its okay come on let's go pick a gift for skylar" he kissed my forehead I hummed and nodded my head.

-PRESENT-

"Angel wake up breakfast is ready" shaking my dead body "mmm 5 more minutes" I rolled to my side and hug the pillow next to me "c'mon mom made breakfast already" I felt the person's hand moved a strand of my hair and placed his on my face I opened my eyes and saw Hayes' face VERY close to mine. He smiled "get up sleeping beauty and let's go eat breakfast" "but I like this position" I said while I put my head on his chest with my heated face radiating to his body "okay 5 minutes" while patting my head I closed my eyes and smile at the feeling. So warm. As I enjoyed the moment "alright 5 mins Is up let's go downstairs" he said "already?" I asked "yep, now get up" I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes. "Awww cutie" he squished my face kissing my cheeks and the cause of a tomato faced Angel. We ate breakfast Sky asked me to play with her and of course I said yes, Sky and I had fun but I was exhausted as it got darker after we finished eating dinner I flopped on my bed. But something weird happened earlier

-FLASHBACK-

"Angel let's play hide and seek!" Sky said jumping up and down "okay Rock Paper Scissors who's it" she nodded her head "rock paper scissors shoot!" And with that Sky lost I started to hide.

3rd person's POV
As Angel hide while Skylar is looking for her, Angel felt happy and giddy the same feeling when they were at the mall. A knock came at the door "come out come out wherever you are Angel I'm gonna find you" as Angel his under the bed she covered her mouth not wanting to get caught. She smiled while covering a stiff lung laugh escaped her mouth. "Aha!" Sky opened the bathroom door "hmm? I was for sure I heard a laugh... oh well" Angel saw Sky's little feet going out of the door and closing it. She finally laughed "aha!I caught you!" With Sky peeking under the bed "alrighty you caught me now it's my turn you hide and milk find you!" As Angel finished counting 1-10 she started looking for Sky once she found her she tagged Sky and ran to the halls without noticing she bumped into a wall or should I say Hayes "owwie" with a heard impact to the floor she rubbed her head "oh my god are okay Angel?!" "M head hurts (my head hurts)" little did she know she startes regressing to her little space. She started getting teary eyed "hey hey it's okay come let's go get an ice pack" he stood her up while rubbing her head. Hayes grabbed the ice pack and placed it on Angel's head "is your head okay Angel?" Sky asked Angel Smiled "yeah Sky I'm okay now" "I'm sorry Angel" She started tearing up "hey hey hey" she pulled Sky up and placed her on the island table "hey it's okay it wasn't your fault it was mine I was being clumsy and I didn't look where I was going. Now don't cry you're a tough little princess right?" Angel asked Sky sniffed and nodded her head "aww my pretty tough princess stop crying I'm okay" Angel cooed and Sky hugged her.

Hayes looking at them lovingly with a smile crept his lips Angel looked at him and smiled. As the cries started to die down, Sky fell asleep on Angel's shoulder. "Give her to me, let me put her to bed" Angel gave him Sky and followed Hayes to Sky's room and tucked her in. Thy both kissed Sky's head while Sky was hugging the pony Angel gave her.  They went out of Sky's room "hey is your head okay?" Hayes asked "yeah, it's throbbing a little bit it's bearable" "well you should rest" patting Angel's head a little hard "ow" "oh shit! I'm sorry" while Angel laughed she grabbed Hayes' hand and looked up to him "hey it's okay" they gaze in each other's eyes, lost in them. Hayes licked his lips "dammit" he said and crashed his lips to Angel's.

Angel's POV
His lips crashed into mine. Wait what? As things started to progress in my head I closed my eyes and massages my lips with his. I grabbed his shirt while his hand is on my waist and the other on my face. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly accepted, as the make out session heated it's time to breath for air. I pulled away looking at his eyes "I've wanted to do that for a while" I smiled "and I've been waiting" we both smiled he put his forehead against mine and we both laughed "so does this mean?" I asked "will you be my girlfriend? Angel?" He asked as I kissed him "does that answer your question?" He kissed me again. We heard a cough and pulled away "as much as I'm very happy for you bro but mom said lights off" Nash said  "uhh okay thanks" he scratched the nape of his neck while my head was down blushing hard. He walked to his room he pat Hayes' shoulder, smiling and walked to his room.

"Let's go to bed" I said with one last kiss we said goodnight to each other and went to bed. Exhausted is what I felt and happiness with that I flopped on my bed. And fell asleep

—————
Sorry for the long wait I was starting you feel unmotivated. I want to write another story KPop related so I thought that if I wanted to write another story I need to finish this first before starting another one, because the struggle on balancing two stories ya know. Anyways thankyou guys! I might start posting a little less now since my school break is almost over. I swear all I did this school break was sleep getting back all the sleepless nights. On the positive note I passed the 1st semester and I'm now on my 2nd semester wish me luck guys the subjects I have are ugh just looking at my subjects makes my head hurts any ways y'all don't want my story so bye guys thankyou! All the love -A xoxo