Chapter 25

Unedited
Angel's POV
I have been staying in this motel on the outskirts of town. I have been walking around town looking for a new job i sighed maybe it's the best if i should just go home. "Don't move give me all your money" i felt a knife against my back "i-i don-n't have anything with m-me" i started shaking "don't fuck with me i said give me all you're fucking money" i started crying "i really don't have one"i closed my eyes sobbing is this the end for me? I felt as the knife plunged inside my back i fell down on my knees and laid o the floor. Is this the end?

"Hey!" That was all i heard until i blacked out.

Unknown POV
"Don't fuck with me i said give me all your fucking money" i looked at the corner of the alley and saw a thief and a crying girl. What is she doing here this late? Until i saw a knife on her back adrenaline kicked in. "Hey!" I yelled and ran towards the guy and kept punching him again and again until he passed out. I ran towards the girl and saw her laying on the ground, i can't pull out the knife or she will bleed to death. I carried her bridal style and drove to the nearest hospital.

"Help help!" I yelled "what happened?" The nurse asked "she got stabbed in her back and i think she's internally bleeding" i said while placing her on the stretcher i ran until we reached the operation room "sir you can't go in" the nurse said and i stopped and waited pacing back and forth. Hours passed as i am sitting on the chair with my bloody clothes the police came in and started questioning me "where did you find the girl!" "I-i found her at an alley by connor street." "At what time?" "I don't know 1 in the morning i guess" "are you related to the girl?" "No i was just passing by when i heard some screaming and crying" "what does the man look like?" "He has a septum piercing tattoos all over his neck and some 69 on the side of his eye" "how tall was he?" "6 foot maybe?" "Okay thanks for the help we will contact you if anything else happens" "yes please thank you" who is this girl? And why is she on the streets this late?

Angel's POV

i woke up as soon as i open my eyes there i saw Ethan and Grayson standing on the door frame i smiled "daddy?...daddies!!" i ran towards them with a smile on my face. i'm happy that they're back i'm glad. "Welcome back princess" Ethan said little by little i'm slipping back into my little space "fank wous daddy incess miss wou en dada (thank you daddy princess misses you and dada)" i cried "hi princess we miss you" dada said i cried and cried till my eyes fall out and my snot's running down my nose. They looked at me and smiled "princess" they both said and i looked up......

And then i opened my eyes and saw a nurse standing next to me looking at me with a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" Huh? I thought to myself and i touched my face and i was crying... the door opened and the doctor was here "hi my name is Dr. Lorenzo are you feeling well? What's your name?"he asked "i-i guess? I... don't remember"

Unknown's POV
*FLASHBACK*
As i was sitting on the chair waiting for the girl's results the doctor asked me if i was related to her "no i'm not i just saw her getting stabbed on her back" i said "oh well you found her so you may as well know, that she has many deep cuts on her arm that need to be treated immediately , but those cuts on her arm are not accidental she intended to do it, and about the knife it damaged her spine and also her nervous system and that she has a retrograte in other terms she now has amnesia" for some reason i want to help her but how i don't even know her "but doc even though i want her to have her memories back i don't know her or what her past is" i asked "well i suggest that she need a therapy as soon as she gets better since she also has amnesia and she self harms" he suggested "thanks doc"

*FLASHBACK END*
I opened the door and there she was sitting on the hospital bed "hey! Don't sit you'll get hurt" i slowly laid her down  "oh sorry umm what's your name?" She asked "my name is Hayes, Hayes Grier"

Didn't see that coming did ya? Btw I'm sorry for not posting sooner but i also want to inform you that i will be having my midterm exams next week so i won't be able to post again thankyou for understanding love you angels!!! -Ax