Chapter 30

RECAP
Unknown POV

I'm just minding my own business and drinking my iced coffee while waiting for my friend and I saw a familiar person, jumping up and down while dragging a boy to bath and body works. I squinted my eyes; I spat out some coffee no it can't be it's her I finally found her! But why does it seem like she's different all of the sudden? I stopped biting on my straw and took out my phone and took a picture of them. "andddd sent" let's just hope that it's not too late.
—————-
Grayson's POV
*ding* i pulled out my phone and clicked the message that has been sent to me. My eyes widened i immediately called Ethan practically screaming his name while my eyes are glued to my phone. "What?! What is it?" Ethan screamed i tapped his shoulders, well more like slapping frantically shoving my phone on his face accidentally hitting him "ow gray!" He held his nose and pulled away my hand at a distance to look at the phone.

"They found her? What? who's they where? Who?" He asked "Sarah just texted me that someone found her" "yeah no shit what i'm asking is that WHO found her and WHERE is Angel and WHO did she get the information from" "i don't know!" "THEN FUCKING CALL HER!" "Alright geez" Ethan grabbed my collar "don't you 'geez' me do you want to find our babygirl or not? If you don't then fine i'll go looking for her myself" "yes i do!, i do want to find her!" "Then call her now!" I clicked Sarah's number she immediately picked up "Sarah where is she? Is she okay? Whom did you get the information from?" I asked "put it on speaker" and i did "well my friend saw her at the mall around Mooresville North Carolina" (idk if there is a mall like that in NC I'm from a different country srry) "and why is she there is she alone?" I asked "apparently not she's with a guy" "Wait a GUY?!" I screamed "Grayson calm down!" "How can I calm down if she's with a stranger and may i remind you A GUY!" Ethan slapped me "GRAYSON get a grip of yourself this will not get to anything if you're just going to lash out like that" Ethan literally smacked some sense into me "yeah you're right i'm sorry okay please sarah continue"
"Okay, so she's with a guy and they're alone together-" "ALO-" Ethan looked at me dead serious in the eye I cleared my throat. "Okay who did you get this information from?" Ethan asked. "I got it from-"

Angel's POV
"You ready?" I looked at Hayes and nodded my head wiping my sweaty hands on my jeans (okay ew but tbh i also have sweaty hands lol) Hayes pressed the doorbell. We heard shuffling and the door banged against the wall and came a running little blonde girl "HAYES!" She screamed Hayes picked her up and kissed her cheek "Hey kiddo did you missed me?" The little girl nodded "uh-huh" she looked at me "wow you're pretty miss" i blushed "w-what? U-uhm thankyou do you know what?" She tilted her head "what is it?" i'm at awe she's so cute "that you're a beautiful princess" i bopped her nose with my finger she smiled and hid her face on Haye's neck "Skylynn this is Angel, Angel meet my little sister Skylynn" I smiled and waved at her and she did the same. Hayes put her down and she started jumping up and down "come on in Hayes!" She ran to the kitchen probably where their mom is "MOOOM HAYES BROUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND!" Skylynn shouted my eyes widened i choked on my spit and started coughing. I saw a beautiful lady peeked through the entrance of the kitchen "girlfriend?" She washed her hands and greeted us. "Hi! You must be Angel it's nice to finally meet you" i gave her a hug "it's nice to finally meet you too ma'am" i smiled "oh please call me Elizabeth, Hayes always talks about you" Hayes groaned "ugh mooommm stop it" she laughed "alright alright come dinner is almost done" she guided us to the living room. "NASH, WILL COME DOWNSTAIRS YOUR BROTHER IS HERE" wow that's some one heck of a lungs! "WITH A GIRL?!" Hayes sighs and rubbed his temple. We heard heavy footsteps sound like they're running, "Hayes brought a girl?!" as i looked up the railings on the 2nd floor there stood a 2 long curly guys one with a broad shoulders and one with a bright blue eyes same as Hayes. They ran to the stairs and straight in the living room, "hi my name is Angel i'm Hayes' friend it's very nice to meet you all" i smiled "wow Hayes you got a good one here" the one with the broad shoulders headlocked Hayed and rubbed his head with is fists "ow ow ow WILL THAT HURTS!" Hayes screamed as he got out of his brother's arm. "Oh where are our manners Hi my name is William i'm the oldest" i smiled and shook his hand "And my name is Nash i'm the second oldest" i did the same "hi it is very nice to meet you all".

We sat down at the couch and talked about their family how Will is into football and Hayes and Nash are into Lacrosse. They're very sporty that explains Hayes' built body, i gave them their gifts One for William a
Carolina Panthers (just in case some of you don't know it's a Football Team in NC, i search it lol) T-shirt "wow I've been meaning to buy this! Thankyou Angel!" He hugged me and admired his T-shirt. And as for Nash i gave him a cap with his favorite Lacrosse team logo on it "Wow Angel this is so cool thankyou so much" i smiled the Skylynn came running towards me i sat her on my lap and asked me "do i have one too?" I smiled "ofcourse you do!!!" I grabbed the paper bag and handed it to her, she started rummaging on the bag and she gasped smiled "wow! It's a my little pony stuffy! And it's Pinkie Pie! I love it, Thankyou Angel" she hugged and kissed my cheek, i smiled at her "you're welcome princess" and kissed her cheek! She hugged her stuffy

I looked at Elizabeth "of course I wouldn't forget about you! Elizabeth here you go" i handed her a Candle and a box "oh my you didn't have to sweetheart" she opened the box and she saw a bracelet

She gasped "oh my goodness thankyou sweetheart!" She hugged me "it's nothing, it's the least i could do" i hugged her back and she pulled away "see i told you she would like it, unlike what you suggested" i said to Hayes "what's wrong on giving my...

She gasped "oh my goodness thankyou sweetheart!" She hugged me "it's nothing, it's the least i could do" i hugged her back and she pulled away "see i told you she would like it, unlike what you suggested" i said to Hayes "what's wrong on giving my mother a tupperwear?" Elizabeth's rolled her eyes at her son "really Hayes i've suffered 9 months carrying you, feeding you, bathing you and you'll give me a tupperwear?" "What? What's wrong with that?" Elizabeth smacked Hayes at the back of his head "well you could've gotten me a perfume or something!" She scolded "i thought that you're a mother and all mothers likes tupperwear" Hayes hissed rubbing the back of his head Elizabeth sighed "how did i raised you to be this way?" We laughed at the two fighting and arguing

Well this is one lively family

Hi it's me again it's been a long time since i've posted i kinda miss it. Sorry if this is a short one, and thankyou for still supporting this story! I really appreciate it! All the love- A xoxo