Chapter 33

Hi guys I'm back! I know I haven't been uploading for so freaking long and I am really sorry for that. I know you all wanna get to the story so here it goes. Also I'm going to change my style of writing.

(This is the continuation of happened at chapter 30 incase you forgot)

Grayson's POV
"Okay who did you get this information from?" Ethan asked
" I got it from my friend Adelaine Morin" Sarah said
"Okay that's great! Ethan and I will fly to North Carolina right now thanks for the information Sarah. We owe you" I said Ethan scrambled to his bedroom and started packing his things I guess. "WAIT! can I come with you?" She exclaimed ai furrowed my brows "Why?" I asked "Because, I want to help you, also I want to see her too" I sighed "Alright i'll book us the tickets and then we'll meet at the airport. I'll text you what time" I said "Okay, thanks Gray" and with that I hung up.

I scurried to my bedroom and hurriedly grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed. I booked us the flight to North Carolina, I texted Sarah that the flight is at 3pm and that we'll meet up at Starbucks. I grabbed my suitcase and threw my clothes in it, as I was done I closed my luggage and went to shower.

I am getting ready and I looked at my watch it's already 12 and it'll take us about an hour to get to the Airport. I peeked my head outside my door while holding my towel that is on my waist and yell at Ethan "ETHAN, WE'LL LEAVE IN 20 MINUTES" I heard an 'okay' and got ready.

I dressed up in my Black t-Shirt and some black skinny jeans, I grabbed my luggage and headed downstairs. Now that we're ready, we took my car and drove to the airport. As soon as we went inside and got all out tickets Ethan and I went to Starbucks and we saw Sarah drinking her coffee. There was still time it's already 2:30 and we'll be boarding at 2:50 so I went and grab some coffee and some donuts.

"How are you two holding up?" Sarah asked Ethan sighed "we really fucked up" Sarah rolled her eyes "Yeah no shit you did. We will find her I texted Adelaine and asked her a favor if that we could stay at her house and she accepted it. So as soon as we reached North Carolina Adelaine will pick us up and we will stay at her home for about a week." Sarah said

I took Sarah's hand and said "Sarah, you don't know how thankful we am that you are here. Thank you for helping us" Sarah smiled and grabbed my hand "It's  all right I wanted to hep because I think of Angel as my little sister. It hurts me that she left without telling me anything but I understood. I'll be there for you guys all throughout. We will find Angel just have hope." Ethan and I smiled

"Oh look at the time come on let's go the plane is boarding" Sarah said. We grabbed our things and headed to our gate and sat down on our seat. I was sitting next to the window and as the plane took off I would look outside remembering our trip to Dubai. I remember how Angel got jealous of the flight attendant, I chucked and felt a tear on my face, I sniffled.