Chapter 10

It's 8 in the morning. I'm not in my headspace. While I'm exploring the house...again and i saw a door but the weird thing is that i have explored the house many times and how come that i only saw this door today?. So me and my curious ass opened the door there was 2 office tables with their names engraved on the gold metal, 1 couch in the middle of the room and on the side are a bunch of picture frames.

I sat at Ethan's chair and there was a picture of both of them and this girl she's beautiful her brunette hair, blue eyes. She's nothing like me it makes me jealous. Until i remember on what happened last night.

*FLASHBACK*
"Dada tan we sweep now? (Dada can we sleep now?)"

"Well princess we still have to shower to remove the soap on our body is that okay?" Dada said petting my head while we're still in the tub sitting.

"Okay princess up we go" Daddy picked me up and placed me on the cold floor, I slowly walked to the shower and went in waiting for daddy and dada to enter.

"Excuse me beautiful"daddy said turning on the shower

"Mmm daddy tis feels tood (mmm daddy this feels good)" i turned to look at his eyes and all i see was love and lust.

"Hey E might wanna scoot over?" Dada said motioning daddy to move over well this shower is pretty big so there is a lot of space.

"Princess want to wash yourself or you want us to do it?" Daddy asked

"Nope" popping the 'P' "incess tan do its (princess can do it)" i grabbed the pretty yellor loofah and started scrubbing myself to get rid of the germs because they're icky.

Daddy grabbed my hips looking me in the eyes and kissed me. And by this time I'm not in my headspace no more.

Grayson's facing my back kissing my neck and back while Ethan is at my front kissing me swiping his tongue on the bottom of my lip asking for entrance so i let him. My hands resting on his shoulders making its way up onto his hair gripping it lightly making him moan.

Grayson on the other hand is looking for my sweet spot still not- *moan* he found it. Ethan lift me up and started walking to the bed with Grayson following him. He lays me on the bed still kissing me and they switched I am now kissing Grayson.

"Mmm princess you ready?" Grayson asked me

"Yes.... Dada" gripping his hair

"Mm princess you're fucking turning me on" I flipped him over now I'm on top while Ethan was on the side rubbing himself.

"Now now dada I'm in charge" i started kissing his lips down to his neck, chest, abbs on his V-line teasing him "Fuck that's hot" Ethan said

I started rubbing his dick earning a moan from Grayson, i grabbed his dick and licked from the base to the tip of his head. "princess stop teasing" and i obliged i sucked his dick good thing that i don't have gag reflexes because his top is touching the back of my throat

"oh shit i'm gonna cum" i started sucking him harder and faster until he released his seed on my mouth and swallowed it and kissed me. "my turn baby girl, but i'm in charge" Ethan said he roughly kissed my lips and aligned his to my entrance and he slowly entered  i squealed and a few tears escaped from my eyes "shh princess i'm sorry we can stop if you want" Ethan said "no it's okay" i kissed him.

I'm still trying to get use to his length and started feeling pleasure "okay daddy move" he obliged "mm daddy more" Ethan groaned and said "mm princess you feel so good" Ethan started pumping harder and faster the room is full of our moans. "Oh fuck Princess I'm gonna cum" "mm daddy faster! Deeper! Oh my- daddy I'm gonna cum" i moaned "on three princess 1..2..3" we both moaned and groaned out loud sweat dripping against us and he pulled out.

"This is just the begging princess" Grayson got on top of me, started to kiss me on my mouth all the way down to my jaw, neck, collarbone, boobs and entered himself "oh god princess you're tight, fuck" he groaned and i moaned Grayson is very dominant and his thrusts are hard but full of love, while Ethan is slow and romantic with love. "Princess I'm gonna cum" Grayson groaned his thrusts is getting sloppier and sloppier which felt so good. "Cum for me dada" i kiss his lips and we moaned.

We flopped down the bed in the middle of the two of my handsome daddies and snuggled with them.
"Hey this is what i imagined how my virginity would be taken. By the two boys that i love and how we made love" i put my hands on each side of their face looking at me. "Iloveyou daddies, now and forever" i kissed both of their lips "we love you too princess, now and forever" and fell asleep.

Yes I'm sorry I haven't uploaded for a while but thankyou for the patience iloveyou guys all the love x -A