Chapter 12

Ethan's POV
I looked at the rear view mirror and saw Angel pouting. I nudges Grayson motioning him to look at her."hey princess what's up?" I asked "year why do you look so grumpy?" Gray asked "later after we get some food, and I'm hangry! URGH!" She flopped her hands on the seats with frustration.

"Hangry?" Grayson looked at me "what's a hangry?" I asked glancing at the mirror and back at the road "does that happen if it's the time of the month?" Grayson stupidly asked and i smacked him in the head "ow! What?" I smacked his head again "dude! Seriously you have to ask that?" "What i was just asking" rubbing the back of his head.

She giggled "No daddies it is a mixture of angry and hungry, oh um dada do you have games on your phone?" Gray looked at her and handed her his phone and sighed. We're at taco bell but it's closed "hey daddies why don't we go to McDonalds? It's just across the street?" "Yeah sure" "no problem" we said.

Angel's POV
"Oh and could i order this time? Pretty please daddy?" I begged "oh i don't know ask Grayson honey" i looked at dada with my puppy dog eyes "pretty please dada?" He sighed "alright" i kissed both their cheeks telling them hay i love them.

"Hi welcome to McDonalds what would you like to order?"

"Uhm one 2pc chicken with extra gravy, 3 large fries, 12 pcs of chicken nuggets, 2 large cokes, one McFlurry , 3 hash browns and one large iced coffee vanilla" you might be thinking that's a lot for a little girl like me but no! That's just a part of what I'm craving right now.

"Okay please proceed to window number two thankyou for choosing McDonalds have a great day"

"Thankyou have a nice one too" I replied. Once we got our food we proceed to the next drive-thru Starbucks, yeah yeah I already have 1 iced coffee vanilla, but girl ya don't know me I am a seriously a coffee addict. And by now I'm munching on my fries and Ethan is now ordering for us.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks can I get your order?"

"Hi yes, 1 venti iced caramel latte, 2 venti chocolate chip frappe and 1 Iced caramel macchiato" Yes he knows what I want and those 2 coffees are for moi

Once we got home, i grabbed the foods went straight to the door and went to the island counter. 30 minutes later I finished all that I have been eating and they started to ask why was I frustrated. "Well princess now that you're not hangry anymore, will you tell us what happened back there in the mall?" Grayson asked

"Well you see every store that we
want to there are always girls trying to get into your pants or asking me to give them your number, and that I look like your little sister. It's so frustrating yes I know that I cannot help the way you look I mean, look at you you guys have muscles, very huge basically every girl's dream man. And i can't help but feel jealous that they think of me as your little sister and it makes me sad I'm not pretty as them, they're skinny and I'm just fat and ugh I'm disgusting and I feel that I'm not good enough for the both of you and—" I cried letting go all of my feelings to them "aww baby" "princess do not cry, hey look at us , look at us. You're beautiful and no one is ever going to replace you, you're the one that we love and you're prefect for us, can't you see you're too perfect that you're going to have to live with us for as long as we three shall live" as soon as Ethan said that my heart fluttered "as long as we shall live?" I sniffled "yes princess as long as we shall live, we're going to get married, we're going to be a family. Oh how many kids do you want 5? 7? 11?" I laughed "you two always makes me feel special,I couldn't doubt you even for a second. god I love you two so much" I cried in their arms.

"We love you too princess always and forever" i smiled "always and forever"

This chapter is basically cheesy but I love when boys express their feeling towards you not just by words but with action also. Anyways thankyou for reading this chapter again loveyou xoxo -A