Chapter 24

Unedited
Angel's POV
"Bitch wake up!" "Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at the person "oh hi daddy" i smiled "don't 'hi daddy' me remember you're not out little anymore. What have you done to our kitchen?!" I looked behind me "oh! I twied to cuk but incess in wittle space (oh i tried to cook but princess is in her little space)" i hugged Mr. Fluffy i smiled at them.

"daddy and dada are bof gone stay wid incess wes pway? (Daddy and dada both gone, stay with princess and let's play?)" i looked up at them with a smile on my face hoping that they would. "You clean up the kitchen and go to your room Ethan and I are going to have some guest over, and stay in your room! Oh i want the kitchen clean in an hour so you better get put of your little space you idiot and start cleaning" i did what dada told me and i sighed, i guess i did hurt them really bad.

I started cleaning the kitchen thinking about what i said the the other day. As soon as i'm done i went to my room and did what dada told me. I heard cars pulling over i looked at the window but I couldn't see who they are it's pitch black outside. I sighed and went to bed tomorrow i'll say i'm sorry to them and i fell asleep.

The next day
My alarm started going off eventually i woke up. I looked at the clock it's 6 in the morning. I know daddies aren't awake yet because they usually wake up at 8am. So i ran downstairs and started making breakfast. I have confidence on baking the food because i'm not in my head space right now. I started making the breakfast while humming 'God is a Woman'. I heart footsteps and smiled.

"Good morning" i smiled while carrying two plates of food but when i opened my eyes there were 4 of them. "Ethan who's she?" The blonde ask "oh she's nobody she's just our maid" Ethan said "you're silly Ethan i'm not their ma-" i felt a hand slapped me on my face. The plates crashed on the floor with my shocked expression i looked at the person who slapped me it was Grayson i touched my burning cheek "do not speak unless you're told so". That is the first time that they laid hands on my like that, besides the only punishments that involves physical contact is spanking.

I looked down on the floor with my emotionless face dull eyes "as you wish sir" i looked up and bowed my head "i'm sorry for speaking when i'm not to... master" with that i bent down and started picking the shards of glass, didn't care if i get cut and dumping them on the bin. And wiped the mess that i have made. I stood up and bowed my head and went up stairs.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
I stood there in my room staring off into space "they said you're their maid what are you going to do" "i don't know tell me what i should do Christine" "you know the drill" i went to my bathroom and grabbed my blade i can't look at myself since the mirror is broken from last time. But i could imagine myself, i'm still in my sweatshirt and track pants, looking so dull that i have lost everything that i could've hoped for. Which is true, i walked in to my usual spot looking at the floor, looks like there are still some pieces of glass making my feet bleed. But I cannot feel anything at all no pain, no happiness, no sadness. Nothing.

I pulled up my sleeves and started cutting myself this looks deep enough I shuddered this feels good, this feels right. "More Angel, deeper" i did what she said my hands started shaking i opened my bathtub as soon a it's full i went in the cold water. "You did good Angel haven't done this in a long time haven't you" "yeah it feels good". Eventually i fell asleep.

———5 Months later———
"Can't you do things right?!" Master Ethan said while throwing his shirt at me. I haven't been myself lately i used to cook, i used to do all the house chores but now i cannot. He grabbed my by my shirt and lifting me up making me look at him, my dull eyes looking at his brown eyes full of hatred "Why won't you just die! We're better off without you! Fucking bitch" for the whole 5 months I haven't been talking, all i have is my emotionless face, my dull eyes and my mute voice. Yes i have become mute. "Why won't you talk huh?! You stupid bitch DIE ALREADY WE'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU" Master Ethan punched me on my face, i fell down and started kicking me "E i think that's enough" Master Grayson said i stood up "as you wish master" they flinched I don't know if it's my voice or what i've said. But I didn't care I haven't felt any feelings since the last time.

I went to my room and locked all of my door locks i have 8 of them I installed them last month because the Masters' sluts keeps barging in my room and started cutting me all over my body. I packed my bags and grabbed my trusty razor. And went downstairs with my bag and went straight out the door. As soon as I'm in front of the house. I bowed my head and walked away to god knows where.

Here it is just as i said 😊 i hope that you would like this chapter love you all angels 😘-A