Chapter 31

(Unedited)

Angel's POV
"Hayes why don't you show Angel her room is?" Elizabeth said
"Oh right come on Angel" Hayes lead the way. I looked at Elizabeth "thank you for letting me stay here" I smiled at her "oh honey don't mention it. You're always welcome here and also thank you for taking care of Hayes" I held her hand "actually Hayes is the one taking care of me" we both laughed "well, have some rest and I'll call you for dinner" she said "okay" I smiled and went upstairs. I saw Hayes standing at the front of the door. "This is your room I've also bright your things in there" I smiled at him "hey Hayes. Thanks for everything" he put his hands on my shoulder (put you head on my shouuulderrr~ sorry hehe😅) "how many times do I have to tell you that it's okay! If I didn't helped you I wouldn't have met you. And you.... you're one of the best things that's happened to me" smiled and looked at him in the eyes.

His eyes are so mesmerizing. His bright blue eyes his bright smile. Without noticing we were our faces moving towards each other. "HAYYYESSSS" I heard a small shuffling steps we pulled away. He coughed "hayesss mom said you gotta go help her with the foood" Hayes picked Skyler up and kissed her cheek. "Alright princess I'm coming" he put her down and Sky ran away, he looked at me and rubbed his nape. "So I gotta go help my mom" i nodded "yeah yeah go ahead" he smiled "I'm gonna go get some rest" I smiled "alright take some rest" he smiled and kissed my head. I opened the door and went in I sighed and flopped on the bed. "Oh my god what the hell just happened" I smiled I laid on the bed until I decided that I need to unpack. I grabbed my suitcase and put it on the bed I took all my clothings out until I found something. It's my teddy bear, I smiled at it I was about to put it on my bed until I had the same headache flashed of images showing up.
-FLASHBACK-
"Mr. fluffy i wish dat I will have a gweat daddy dat will wove me unconditionality (Mr. Fluffy i wish that i will have a great daddy that will love me unconditionally)" I said kissing his head

"Hi sweetheart" I looked up at my left and saw two buffed men

"Slow down princess we don't want to let the princess's crown to fall now do we?" The man said
-END OF FLASHBACK-

My head's aching I rest my hand on my head, I panted and lost my balance I grabbed the bed frame and sat on the bed "what.the.fuck.was that?" I panted and laid on the bed I swallowed. I laid in the bed and put my arm over my eyes.

Who are those men? Why am I having visions of them? What the hell was that? I fell asleep thinking on who those men were.

Sorry for the short chapter Hehe buttt I'm backkk!! Also sorry that it took so long to update as soon as I graduated I went to college right away😅😅. Alright imma bout to write some new chapters see you soon!. All the love -Axoxo