Chapter 22

UNEDITED

Angel's POV
It has been a while since the last issue at Dubai. Good thing nothing bad happened to me again, i still get a few nightmares every time i sleep but i do not want to bother daddies so i'm just keeping it to myself. They are being so kind to me, and it feels wrong. They're not saying No every time i talk back to them, they would just kiss my forehead and i do not want that.

-FLASHBACK-
Today's the day that we are going to the mall to do some shopping, we're still in Dubai though. Once the car was stopped and daddy took my seatbelt off i ran to the mall with out looking both ways "ANGEL" i looked back and daddies eyes are raging with anger, but then sighed "princess do not do that again, that's dangerous. Promise us that you won't run off like what you did earlier" dada said and i nodded my head 'Yes'.

They grabbed my hand and lead the way. I looked at the strangely why aren't they giving me punishments for running off like that?. But i just shrugged it off maybe they're just not in the mood.

-Another Flashback-
Daddy and dada are making me food. But it is taking them too long and i'm getting impatient "daddy food" i kept chanting and chanting "give me food" and daddy said "okay princess here is your food eat up" i looked down and it was vegetables, my brows are crossed "daddy me nu wan begetabels (daddy I don't want vegetables)" i crossed my arms and continued on crossing my brows. Daddy bent down and said "Princess you have to eat it" "NO!" I argued "Eat your dinner princess" i groaned "I SAID NO!" And  threw my plate on the floor. I gasped oh no they're going to be furious but when i looked up they were not daddy and dada sighed and started picking up the mess that i made.

What?, they're just going to let that go? Now i'm starting to get curious what has gotten into them?.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

And there are also times that i shouted at them, kicked them in the shin, said no many times but i still did not receive any punishments. And this isn't good! I want them to punish me. I want my daddies back to normal, why won't they go back to being who they were?!

I sighed and went to the kitchen because i'm getting hungry. I held a knife because i wanted to cut some apples but daddies didn't let me. They ran towards me and grabbed the knife out of my hand.

"Angel what the heck do you think you were doing?!" Daddy screams "i just want to cut some apples" i looked down at my hands fiddling with my fingers. "Why didn't you called us?!" Dada argued that's when i snapped "because i'm a big girl! And I don't need you to take care of me 24/7 i'm tired of you guys always protecting me. For once just let me be!"i screamed my heart beating faster and faster by the second, trying to catch my breath with my hands turning into a fist digging my nails in the palm of my hand making my knuckles white. "Fine" i looked at them "what?" I asked "we said fine, you don't want to be protected okay fine. If that's what you want from now on you're not our little anymore go cut your fucking apple" Ethan stabbed the cutting board with the knife standing up making me flinch.

They walked away not looking back at me, oh god what have i done? My legs wobble like they're jell-o and i eventually fell on the floor.

What did i do??

Sorry for not post😅 school just started and my school is 2 hours away from where i live and school ends at 4:30 plus there is a lot of traffic and i can't drive i'm really sorry i'll make it up to you when i have the time love lots xx -A