Chapter 19

Grayson's POV
It's been days since we had the incident and Angel is now on her little space but sometimes i would catch her staring into space again,  then sometimes i would catch her on her playroom talking to herself, and last night it was 3 o'clock in the morning we heard screaming from her nursery, she was gripping her hair scratching her arms and legs.

"Grayson we should call a doctor" Ethan suggested "yeah i'll go call Dr. Shaw" and then dialed his number and talked to him about Angel's situation and that he would be here in an hour.

"Daddies?" I hear our princess calling for us "yes princess?" I said "dada tan incess pway at wibingwum? (Dada can princess play in the living room?)" she asked "of course princess go grab your toys and let's go downstairs" once she got her toys she grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.

An hour later we heard a knock Angel backed up "shh princess it's just a friend" i kissed her forehead. And Ethan answered the door "Angel, princess this is our friend Dr. Shaw he will be checking up on you, if you have icky worms on your stomach" Ethan tickled her.

No we are not checking if she has any virus or anything, Dr. Shaw is a psychologist and he's the best we've got.

Angel's POV
"Okay sweetheart i will show you some pictures and tell me what you see okay" i nodded yes "okay picture #1" he showed me "buttewfwy (butterfly)" i clapped "picture #2?" "Umm puppy YAY!" I jumped on my seat "and this one" there i knew that i was f-ed, i see a knife with blood on it "Angel? What do you see on the picture?" I started shaking "it's a ife wit bwood (it's a knife with blood)" i saw the doctors face his brows are crossed.

Daddies are standing behind him with their arms crossed furrowing their eyebrows "um okay honey last one?" My eyes widened i started having an attack oh my she's- "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GET HER AWAY FROM ME! GET HER AWAY!" I started hyperventilating "shhh princess shhh" no! I shook my head no! I cannot breath, i started gripping daddy's shirt "babe, princess, princess look at me! Look at dada. Do what dada does breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out." I did what dada was doing and it was helping.

By now i started crying, sobbing in their arms "shhh shhh princess we got you no one is going to hurt you" they hugged me until i fell asleep on their arms.

Ethan's POV
She fell asleep "boys i need to talk to you" Dr. said "you go talk to him, i'll put her to bed" i nodded okay Grayson carried Angel to our room. Hell no she's not sleeping in her nursery until she gets better, we will be by her side wherever whenever.

"What do you think is happening to her?" I asked him while my heart is thumping wanting to get out of my chest. "She has Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, do you know what may have caused that?" I gasped "wh-wha-what no! No. It's the first time we saw her like that" pinching the bridge o my nose "it may have something to do with her past, because PTSD does not automatically appear whenever they want." He said "wh-what do we do?" We sighed "here are the sleeping pills and antidepressants and just incase, here is an EpiPen you'll just pull this and inject it on one of her legs. If he has any allergic reaction on her medications it's for an emergency use only" he gave me the pills and then EpiPens "thanks doc" i walked him out "no problem call me straight away i there's anymore problem" i nodded yes..

I walked upstairs to our room and Angel is laying on our bed with Grayson brushing her hair "what did he said?" I sighed "she has PTSD" Grayson's eyes widened "what?!" He said trying mot to shout "it looks like she hasn't told us everything when we first met her" i sighed "let's just sleep we'll figure it out tomorrow" i sighed "yeah". "Will you please stop sighing. She'll be okay, she's strong she's our little girl, our princess" i smiled "you're right she can fight this" we kissed her lips and fell asleep