Chapter 21

Ethan's POV
"Wew wen incess is wittle dirl incess' daddy, weal daddy is being a meanie to incess. He would twy to huwt incess so when he had enaf he twied to kiw me but den boice in head said to kiw him so incess did it (when princess was a little girl princess' daddy, real daddy is being mean to princess. He would try to hurt princess, so when he had enough he tried to kill me but the voice inside my head said to kill him, so princess did it)" Grayson and I looked at each other and looked at Angel who is playing with her toys like what she said was nothing to her.

"So who is this voice in your head? Could you tell us her name?" I asked her and she looked at me with a blank face, her eyes i couldn't see any hint of happiness just nothing. "incess daddy (it's me daddy)" Gray and I gasped. What does she mean it's her? How could this be possible, then i snapped put of it and started asking more questions.

"How did the voice in your head be you?" She turned her back and started playing "it's dust me incess has tee pesnality big incess, little incess and bad incess. But bad incess was gone fo 5 yeas and den tame back at da party (it's just me, princess. You see princess has three personalities, big princess, little princess and bad princess. But bad princess was gone for the last 5 years and then she came back at the party)" i looked at Grayson and he looked at me with the same expression.

Confused, shock, mad and sad. I kissed Angel's head "thankyou for telling us princess. You're such a good girl listening to daddies we love you " "tank wou daddies i wobe wou (thank you daddies i love you)" i pulled Grayson at the kitchen but still making sure that we could still see Angel and what she's doing.

"She has a split personalities?! And Dr. Shaw didn't tell us? uhm okay ho-how can we remove this bad side of hers?! How come she didn't tell us this FUCK!" I slapped Grayson "will you calm down she's listening, look" we both looked at her and saw that she's looking at us .

We smiled at her and she did the same, going back and playing with her toys. I whispered "i don't know Grayson i honestly don't know. But i think it's the best if we will not trigger the bad side of her" i wiped the sweat off "yeah yeah we could do that" "so that settles it" he nodded yes.