Chapter 28

Angel's POV

(Unedited)

Today is the day that we're going to North Carolina to meet Hayes' parents. And to be honest I'm pretty nervous, who the hell wouldn't be. I mean I'm just a stranger that Hayes took responsibility of because he found me half dead on the streets. I'm not mad about it I am forever in his debt. "Hey ready?" I nodded my head "yeah I am" Hayes carried our luggage on the car and ubered (if that is even a word?) to the airport since Hayes did not want to drive that long from L.A to North Carolina. As soon as we reached the airport, we started running because of the L.A traffic "faster Angel", Hayes panted, "don't you think I'm trying!" I groaned 5mins later we arrived at the gate "made it in time" I panted resting my hands on my knees bending over. We entered the plane and took our seat, I looked out the window to look at the beautiful skies I felt a pain on my head and shrugged it off since the pain was tolerable and when I looked at the monitor in front of me I caught the flight attendants started eyeing Hayes and for some reason my head started to hurt. "Angel you okay?" he asked me I groaned in pain.

FLASHBACK

"Dada we dere yet? (Dada are we there yet?)"

"no princess why don't you watch some cartoons while we wait okay?" the man said

"otay dada"

END OF FLASHBACK

Was that me? Who was that man? There are many questions in my head until I felt the paint again I grunted "Angel why don't you sleep? I've got your meds right here" Hayes gave me my medicines "thank you" I said "excuse me can I have a glass of water" Hayes asked the flight attendant and gave me the water and I drank my medicine. "Here angel rest on my shoulder sleep we still have 3 more hours before landing" (I honestly don't know how long would the flight take from L.A to North Carolina).

Hayes' POV

Angel is sleeping on my shoulder. Why didn't I realized how cute he is. Wait Hayes snap out of it you should not be thinking of her that way besides she only think of you as her brother nothing more.

FLASHBACK

I was washing the dished Angel suddenly ran to me "Hayes can I borrow your laptop pretty please?" "Dang you and your puppy eye, fine it's in my desk go get it" I gave up "Yay thank you!" I smiled and continued on washing the dishes. I saw her on the sofa with my laptop on I peek over her shoulder "what are you doing there?" I asked "Hayes can you help me find a job?" I furrowed me brows "a job? What for?" I went over the sofa and sat down "well you have been taking care of me and I feel bad because you're letting me stay here for free" I sighed "what did I told you about that? It's fine! I could take care of you" "yeah but it still doesn't feel right you know, it's the least I could do and also I could help you around the house and I'll pay half of the bills. Please let me please" and there she goes again with her puppy eyes. "Fine you you win, so what job would you like?"

END OF FLASHBACK

I checked the time 2 more hours until we land, might as well get some sleep.

Angel's POV

"baby girl?" I looked closely the curly ended man told me but I still couldn't see their faces

"princess we missed you where have you been?" the quiff guy asked me

"daddy and dada missed you please tell us where you've been?"

"I TOLD YOU TO TELL US WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER ME?" then they started beating me

"they don't need you, they left you and soon Hayes will leave you just like they did" someone said

"who's there?" a laugh echoed "bitch" "stupid girl" "we hate you" "they left you and soon Hayes will do too" it kept repeating and repeating "NO STOP! PLEASE" I fell on my knees

"Angel" "No please stop this" "Angel" "NO" "ANGEL" I woke up sweating real bad Hayes is looking at me

"What is it? Are you okay? Are you hurting?" he asked "yeah just a bad dream" I lick my dried lips "come on let's go the plane landed" I nodded my head and grabbed our luggage "oh Hayes can we stop over at the mall for bit I swear it won't be long" I asked "yeah sure we still got time, but why do you want to stop at the mall all of the sudden?" he asked me "well I want to give some gifts for your parents and siblings" I fiddled with my fingers and he ruffled my head "that's sweet of you sure let's go"

We arrived at the mall I dragged Hayes to bath and body works and started shopping.

Unknown POV

I'm just minding my own business and drinking my iced coffee while waiting for my friend and I saw a familiar person, jumping up and down while dragging a boy to bath and body works. I squinted my eyes; I spat out some coffee no it can't be it's her I finally found her! But why does it seem like she's different all of the sudden? I stopped biting on my straw and took out my phone and took a picture of them. "andddd sent" let's just hope that it's not too late.

Hi guys I'm sorry for the two months of not posting I'm just having a rough time I'm sorry. And I'm very thankful for all of you because you keep on supporting this story and thank you for the 75k reads and the 1k likes I'm really thankful for all of you and please keep on supporting this book. I know it's late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Ps. Those who love kpop yesterday was V (Kim Taehyung)'s birthday we purple you! our cutie V. and also when I finish this story I was thinking of making a K-Pop fan fiction. Comment down below who do you stand and who's your Bias hehehe iloveyou all thankyou God Bless!-A