Chapter 35

Angel's POV
I got ready and wore my earrings and heels. I went downstairs and saw Elizabeth I asked her if there is anything I could help her with and she said "Well there's a few more dishes that needs to be cooked and it's almost 12. Could you help me with that?" I smiled "Of course! No problem" I grabbed an apron and Elizabeth told me what foods are we going to serve today.

-Few hours later-

We finally finished the foods and now I'm setting the table for the guests. The beverages were set at the bar station and I placed the wine glass on the table. Hayes came up to me and hugged me from the back, he placed his head on my neck with his nose touching my skin. "Can we talk?" He asked "Okay let'a talk wait for a few more minutes and I'll get back to you" I smiled he nodded and kissed my neck and went to the living room.

I finished setting the table I walked towards the living room and saw that Hayes was playing videogames with his brothers. I leaned my body on the pillar admiring his beautiful face. Nash nudged him and pointed at me, Hayes smiled and walked towards me pecking my forehead. "Let's go outside?" I nodded his hands are on my waist guiding me to the garden.

The sun is setting and it was a perfect sight. I turned to him and asked "What is it that you want to talk about?" I smiled he scratched the nape of his neck "Well uhm you know w-what happened earlier?" I blushed and nodded looking down. "Well I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I looked at him wide eyes he chuckled "Why are you looking at me like that" I was speechless.

"Yes, Hayes, I would love to be your girlfriend" I smiled he wrapped his arms on my waist twirling me around. He kissed my lips we heard a cheer on the balcony and there stood Nash with Sky on his arms covering her eyes and there's Will and Elizabeth with her husband and Hayes' dad and his wife. I blushed and looked down. Hayes chuckled and kissed pecked my lips. "This is the best Thanksgiving ever" I smiled "You bet it is" I said.

"Let's go inside the guests must be arriving soon" I nodded and went inside the house. I looked around everything is perfect, nothing could go wrong. "Oh darling" I looked at Elizabeth "What is it Elizabeth?" I asked "Could you please grab a few more wines from the wine cellar downstairs?" I smiled "Sure I'll be right back" I smiled at Elizabeth and Hayes let go of my waist.

I went downstairs to grab a few more wine bottles. I heard the front door open the guests must be here. I walked upstairs and gave Elizabeth the wines. "Honey come here I'm going to introduce you to the guests" Elizabeth guided me to the living room and there stood a lot of people. I smiled as Elizabeth introduces me.