Chapter 34

Ethan's POV
I looked at my left and saw that Grayson was sleeping. I looked down at my book and sighed, I took off my seatbelt and went to the restroom. I stood in front of the mirror with my hands on the sink facing down. Thinking of the possibilities when we find Angel. Will she accept us again? Will we be happy? Will she reject us? If she does accept us again, I would do everything I can to make her happy again.

After all that she's been through, it must be painful for her. Our mistreatments, those hurtful words that we spat out of our mouths, the punishments. I could go on but it hurts to remember those things we did. I washed my face and went back to my seat. I leaned back to rest my head. We know that what we did was wrong. But that is why I will do anything-everything just to get our baby girl back.

Sarah tapped my shoulder I opened my eyes "What is it?" I asked Sarah said "Happy Thanksgiving, Ethan" I smiled "Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah" she smiled and went back to her work. While I rest my head again falling asleep. We will come for you princess wait for daddies and we are going to make things right.

Angel's POV
I'm sleeping peacefully on my bed with Hayes waking me up. "Hey Angel, wake up it's Thanksgiving Day" he kissed my cheek. I groaned and flipped on the other side "Wake up, we need to get ready" he tucked my hair behind my ear "Wake up" he kissed my cheek again and again "Alright I give up, I'm up" i smiled holding his face on my hands and looking into his blue eyes "I wouldn't mind waking up every morning like this" we chuckled.

Hayes kissed my lips, his soft ones onto mine. My hands are on his hair gripping it tight while his hands are on my waist. I pulled away "We should stop now. Come on let's get ready" I said. He gave me one last peck on the lips and he went outside while I go and start getting ready.

I finished showering, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. Got out of the bathroom  and as i was bending down to get my underwear the door opened. "Angel, I got you someth-" Hayes looked up and his eyes landed on me, he took a sharp inhale and said "damn" he licked his lips and started walking towards me.

He grabbed my waist while I stood there in his arms speechless. "You're really testing me aren't you, baby?" My breath hitched "I-I was ab-" he pressed his finger on my lips shushing me he tucked my wet strand of hair on my ear giving him a good view of my startled face. He looked into my eyes and attacked my lips, our tongues fighting in battle letting him win.

He grabbed my ass making me moan "Damn baby I never knew you have such a beautiful moan" I smirked and kissed him again. His lips traveled from my lips along to my neck finding my sweet spot, I moaned "There it is" he said. I hissed feeling a little light headed, he bit and sucked my skin marking it. He pulled away "We should stop before I loose control" he said I smirked and said "No one is stopping you".

RATED 18+

With that he attacked my swollen lips tearing my towel off throwing it somewhere on the floor. His hands roaming around my body bringing his hands below my ass lifting me up throwing me on the bed. Hayes is looking at my naked body biting his lips "damn baby girl, you're making me hard" with that he pressed his hips onto mine feeling his hard dick on my hot center.

His lips latched on my nipple while his other hand on my other boob massaging it. My hands are on his hair gripping it tightly, he moaned kissing me again. His hands slowly trailing down my stomach, my inner thighs teasing me. I breathed heavily "Hayes" I moaned "Hayes what?" He asked "Please" I begged "What do you want baby girl? Tell me" I moaned "Fuck me, please" I begged he smirked "As you wish" his hands are now on my hot core. Circling his fingers on my sensitive clit, I arched my back due to ecstasy.

"You're so wet for me baby" I moaned grinding my core onto his hands he inserted a finger. My breath hitched "more" I moaned and he added another finger, grinding myself while he's pumping his fingers in and out of my core. I'm a moaning mess his mouth latched on my clit, I gasped the overwhelming feeling is making my body hot.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I said "Cum for me, baby" I came on his fingers he pulled them out making me whimper from the emptiness. I looked at him and saw him licking his fingers he moaned "You taste so fucking good baby girl" I grabbed his hand licking his fingers tasting myself "fuck" he breathed out.

He took off his pants along with his underwear, revealing his hard dick. I licked my lips leaning forward grabbing his dick pumping it, licking the tip making him groan, I licked the base to the tip of his dick. "Fuck baby girl stop teasing me" I smirked and sucked his hard dick. He groaned throwing his head back, I continued to suck him deep throating him since I don't have gag reflex "fuck yes baby girl" thrusting his dick on my mouth. I spat on his dick pumping him up and down.

I sucked him again hard and fast his breathing startes to quicken. "I'm gonna cum" I sucked him fast and felt him twitch on my mouth as he let go of his salty cream on my mouth. He pulled out showing my mouth with his cum and swallowing it. "Open your mouth baby girl" I opened it nothing was there anymore.

-END OF R18+-

He kissed my swollen lips and we moaned. Until there was a knock on the door. We pulled away "Who is it?" I asked while Hayes is wearing his clothes while I was wearing my underwear. "It's Nash, have you seen Hayes anywhere? Mom needs his help" I looked at Hayes he just shrugged "No, I haven't seen him" I said face palming myself "Okay, thanks see you downstairs" the footsteps faded away.

I looked at Hayes and furrowed my brows crossing my arms "What?" He asked I sighed "Go downstairs and help your mom. I need to get ready" I said he nodded and pecked my lips "We're going to continue this later". My breath hitched and gave me one last peck and went out, I sighed.

This is one hell of a Thanksgiving.