As I was cleaning my uniform, I decide to speak. I didn't want her to notice that I already noticed she was the new kid. So I didn't make physical contact with her yet.

"I'm okay, it could happen to anyone" still not making contact

"Again, I am soo sorry I didn't mean too I was jus-"

"It's fine" I say, as I finally decide to see her in the eyes. I tilt my head a little bit and make a surprised face"

"Wait, aren't you the new girl?" I say as if I didn't notice it 5 mins ago

"Do I really look like it?" She said as she bent her head down and chuckled a bit.

"A little, I've just never see you around" I said, she chuckles nervously, I look at her a little bit more, and decide to break the awkward silence between us.

"Flutterina, do you mind me checking Adora's schedule?" I ask as I tilt my head to the little pink fairy beside of Adora's shoulder.

"Oh..uhh.. ummm... sure" she said, and she handed me her schedule.

Then I realized we had the exact same classes, perfect.

"Flutterina, you can go and take a break, I will make sure to take Adora to her classes" I said, basically demanding her to leave, I wanted to be alone.... with her.

Flutterina left and it was only me and Adora. I didn't care about my mom's "important meeting", I was helping a student, and she can't punish me for something like that.

"Shall we leave?, I don't think you wanna be late to your first class here" I said with a grin in my face and a hand out for her to grab

She looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hand, her hands were just soo soft. I really enjoyed it.

Adora's POV

Catra, asked me to walk with her to class, of course I said yes.

One: Flutterina already left, and I would probably be lost and Two: she was The principles daughter I couldn't just say no to her. So I grabbed her hand and we walked to class together.

"Thank you.." I mumble

" oh it's nothing really, I think that this should be my duty, you know.. as the principle's daughter" Catra says back and looking at me with a warm smile. I smile back and make our way to math class.

When we got to the classroom, Catra let go of my hand and helped me with my books. She explained me everything I needed to know and she left the room. She was in advanced math, so they received class in the other classroom.

"Goodmorning students, I see we have a new face today joining us" a woman who's name I quietly didn't remembered said, while everyone tilted their head to look at me.

"Yes...um, my name is Adora Williams ma'am" I said nervously.

"Welcome Adora, my name is Ms. Cataspella, I am going to be your math teacher this year" she said with a kindly voice.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ms" I said, while I sat back on my seat and all heads turned towards the board.

"Ok class, imma give out some worksheets for you to work on them" the teacher said, while passing out some worksheets with math problems on them. When she got to my seat she gave me a worksheet.

"Adora, if you don't understand the topic, you can come to my desk and ask me anything you want, ill gladly help you" Ms. Cataspella said with a smile and returned to her desk. I looked at the worksheet and......pff this is Childs play, I wrote all the answers in a minute. Ive seen this topic on my old school like on 4th grade. Once I finished the worksheet with my process, I went over to where the teacher was seated.

"Adora, what can I help you with?" Ms. Cataspella asked

"Actually, I already finished the worksheet, Ms" I said with a smile on my face while I handed her my paper.

She checked it out and had a very weird face, I looked at her weirdly too, Oh no, did I do or say something wrong?

"Is everything okay, Ms?" I asked with a shaky voice

"No, nothings wrong, its just that, well you did a very different process, a process I haven't seen on years, is this the process they taught you in your old school?" she asked amazed

"No, it was a different process, I learnt that process from my mom, she was a math teacher, and she helped me with my homework sometimes, and taught me how to do that process."

"Well, all of it is correct, and your process is immaculate, do you mind, changing into advanced math?, only for today. You know for a tryout, and if you feel okay there than you can stay"

"Um, of course, I would love to!" I said cheerfully

"Very well then, follow me"

And we left the classroom and went to the the one beside us. As she opened the door, she greeted all of the students in there, I noticed there wasn't a teacher in particular, there were only students.

"Morning students" Ms. Cataspella said

"Morning, Ms. Cataspella" all the students in the room said in sync

"Goodmorning Ms, what can I help you with?" Catra asked taking a glance at me and then back to the teacher.

"Catra, I think you already met our new student Adora, a charm isn't she?" Ms. Cataspella said while signalizing at me, I smiled back at the feline.

"Yes, we quietly met earlier, a charm indeed" Catra said with a grin planted on her face.

"Yes, well I quietly noticed that she has very good math skills and offered her a chance to practice with the advanced group now, so maybe she could try out today, and see if she likes it here, if she doesn't feel like passing to the next level then I would gladly take her back to basic math, I would like a Top student in my class" Ms. Cataspella

"Oh, I am sure she will really like it here, I'll make sure of it" Catra said with a grin in her face

Oh crap.

————————————————————————

Hello my beautiful people, I don't know what I just wrote, but I hope you liked it, anyways I am really happy today because I told my crush how I felt, like with my feelings towards her, and she told me she likes me too, so we are a thing now. So yeah. See you next time!!

-Tina