ADD FORTY-EIGHT

"What in the Derry is this?" Flynn mumbled, clutching the door handle with furrowed eyebrows at the pair of us

    Elias stared straight ahead with a hard gaze at Flynn. His jaw was held high and his fists were clenched to his side as he watched Flynn with that intimidating gaze of his.

    Yes that's right Elias, make him cower in fear.

    I noticed my plaided skirt was showing my upper thigh so I pulled it down and glanced up at Flynn who wasn't staring or rather perving on me anymore. Instead he had been watching Elias with a crooked smile and had been cracking his bones in his hand.

    "So, what are you doing with my girl, new kid?" He smirked.

    Elias hooded his eyes, he got up slowly and looked dangerously towards Flynn who seriously had a death wish, yet Flynn was doing nothing but tormenting Elias with disgusting faces which you would seriously would want to ram your fists in.

    After seeing what Elias did last friday at the Halloween Party, taking on both Hunter and Jayson it made me realise that he was not to be messed with.

    I got up and stood beside Elias, the corner of my peculiar gaze I watched as Elias narrowed his eyes at Flynn.

    Damn, he's so attractive even for that.

    "What the fuck do you mean by ' my girl '?" He propelled towards Flynn and crossed his arms at him with an infuriated face.

    Flynn laughed like a maniac and pointed his finger at me. I flinched.

    "Derry is serving for me. We're both a thing, alright," he shrugged and licked his lips as he faced my direction.

    I flinched and just as I was about to open my mouth to explain my current situation with Flynn blackmailing me with my nudes, Elias stalked forward and landed a punch at the side of Flynn's disgraceful and puffy cheeks.

    He sent Flynn flying across the floor and landing against the bookshelf, which luckily in our case didn't topple over.

    Flynn held his cheek which was bruised and sent Elias a scorching glare. Elias unfazed stalked towards the boy who was squealing before he held his hands out and shook them in the air vigorously, gesturing he was afraid of Elias' sudden demeanour.

    Wait, I mean who isn't scared of scary Elias?

    Elias stood low to the ground and pulled on Flynn's ear, in which the blond retaliated with a squeal of his own desperation.

    "S-stop!! P-please! Let go of me!" He shouted, gaining the attention of almost everyone in the library.

    Thank God Barbara actually went to call Saul from the main Nurse's office, otherwise that would've been a library detention right there.