ADD TWENTY-SIX

OPEHILA MANAGED, to persuade me in going to the Halloween party, later tonight

    OPEHILA MANAGED, to persuade me in going to the Halloween party, later tonight. I didn't once complain and actually wanted to go with her for the fun of things. She seemed pretty excited to go as well, because apparently and I quote : "Juggler high students kept blabbering about it all day."

    I didn't realise that we both started school the first day. So how come I never heard of the party and she heard before me?

    She guided me through to her bedroom. I walked in her expensive mansion following closely behind her. The maids stared at me, as if they were caught in headlights. They didn't once tear their gazes away from me.

    I felt really nervous.

    Opheila waltzed up the stairs and down the hallways, we walked through the fancy home, before we arrived at her bedroom. Double doors, adorned with gold linings and a lion's door bell. She needs a door bell for her room?

    She grinned from ear to ear, before twisting the golden door handle and pushing the double doors open. I watched from over her shoulder at her incredibly beautiful room.

    Question, do celebrities rob their own fans?

    The beautiful room was just magnificent. The windows huge and went up to the ceiling. The King's sixed bed taking up most of the room, filled with fluffy pillows and silk pink sheets. The carpet fluffy and white taking up most of the room. She had a huge perfume collection near her vanity closet and I immediately wanted to rob.

    "It's not much my room you know," She chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at her.

    "Right," my tone came out salty.

    She noticed my sudden mood change and pointed towards her walk in closet. "Let's get some Halloween outfits ready for the party later," I watched as her back turned towards me and she rummaged in her closet, looking for things.

    Although my eyes didn't fail taking notice of the scandalous item on her bed. The magazine had two blondes, both women of color kissing mouth to mouth.

    Why would Opheila be looking at something like that?

    "Sexy house bunny or cunning pulp fiction?" She stuck up a pink slit one piece with a bunny ear in one hand and the other a black dress and black heels.

    "Mia Wallace would definitely be a seducing," I commented, reaching forward for the latter of her options.

    "I think I'll go with the Britney Spears house bunny look then," she smiled at me, her teeth dazzling, before spinning on her heel and stripping naked.

    I did the same. Stripping out of my school uniform, I slid my skirt off and kept my bra on. Then I slid the black dress on, feeling an intense gaze penetrate my behind.