ADD FOURTEEN

WHEN THE BITCH LEFT, Daphne and I walked to our next class before break which was an extended break for me, since the 15 minutes would be the perfect time to catch a bus and head over to Elias, giving me enough time to return by lunch

    The classroom Daph and I walked into was Drama. Great, fucking drama at this hour.

    Ms Pillowcases set her bags down and stood in the middle of the wide room, as everyone circled around her with bored faces on.

    "First, before we start this lesson I would like to welcome a new student," She stared at Daphne, gesturing for her to come in the middle.

    I smiled and pushed her in the circle. She glared at me, before sauntering over to Ms Pillowcases.

    "What's your name, dear?" Daphne seemed so scared right now. Who would've thought the mean girl who dated the shy was actually shy herself, once put under the spotlight.

    "Daphne Heartfield," She said.

    "You're scottish, am I right?" She placed a hand on Daphne's shoulder and smiled.

    Daphne nodded. "Scottish as the day, ma'am."

    "Alright, take a seat– I mean, stand back to where you came from dear," Ms pillowcases dismissed Daphne and then walked over to her desk and pulled out a ball.

    "Let's play a game of hot potato?"

-
-

    "How, Derry."

    "CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PUSHED ME INTO THE INNER CIRCLE LIKE THAT!" Daphne scoffed as she walked me to the main entrance of school

    "Yeah, well—" I didn't finish my sentence because as I was walking towards the main entrance someone nudged my shoudler harshly, causing me to fall back but surprisingly Daphne quickly held me in place.

    I glared at the bitch who pushed me. Confused to see that some new guy, who looked like a linebacker.

    "What the fuck?" Shrieking I was.

    Daphne stood me up, I thanked her before stalking quickly and catching up to the bitch who dared to push me like that. Is he too much of a giraffe he couldn't see where the fuck he was looking before he-

    I winced at the pain jolting my right shoulder, the crook of my neck aching.

    "Hey!" I exclaim.

    No reply.

    I decided to pull his elbow back and he didn't move much. But he cocked his head to the side, his eyes darkening as he pinpointed me.

    "Hey, you nudged my shoulder hard. Aren't you going to fucking apologise?" I swore.

    He slapped my hand off his, I grimaced but kept my confident facade up for more longer. The boy looked me up and down, licking his lips while he did so.

    Daphne pulled me away, when he took a step forward. She stood in front of him and narrowed her eyes.

    "Jayson, what the fuck are you doing here?!" She roared.

    Jayson? She knew him??

    The tall, dark-skinned and bulky male, named "Jayson" glared at her. "Did you forget? You and that asshole you call a friend?– He fucking made someone nearly kill Gilda and I! A fucking man dressed like a hitman firing bullets at us– me being the poor victim who has to suffer with a stranger shooting amongst us. Of course, I'm going to come in here and kill that Elias coward!"

    I'm sorry what? What the fuck was he on about right now??

    "Lower your fucking voice! You storm in here dressed in your Coven uniform, talking out loud about shootings, hitmen and other god-forsaken things!" She seethed.

    Jayson, the afro hair guy, wearing the red uniform gave her a disgusted look. "Daphne... you and Jerry always seemed to be the victims in my book. But now... helping this fucking Elias korean idiot out—ha, suit yourself, I'm done here."

    He sent me a stoic look, before walking down the hall, without hurting anymore shoulders along the way.

    I turned towards Daphne, she seemed to be panicking. "Who is he? This Jayson guy and what does he mean about shootings? Did anyone get shot?"

    I already know, though. This just confirms it.

    She shook her head, facepalming herself. "I'm going to get a coffee. I'll tell you about it later. You just go to Elias now, I'll deal with Jayson after having coffee."

    I reluctantly complied before turning on my heels and clenching my fists. Every student gave me stares as I left school, walking through the parking lot and heading through the main gate.

-
-

    Out of all the stares I'd receive when I walked out of school, the one watching my back like a hawk was the one which sent the most shivers down my spine.

😥

😥