ADD THIRTY-THREE

I WAS SITTING ON ELIAS' MOTORBIKE, clutching for my life as he sped down the streets of Silver Town on his sexy, red Motorbike

    I WAS SITTING ON ELIAS' MOTORBIKE, clutching for my life as he sped down the streets of Silver Town on his sexy, red Motorbike. The sounds of the sirens were distinctive from the far distance and we both breathed out in relief, as we headed to the residence in Silver Lake—to meet up with the rest of the gang.

    But there was a catch.

    Elias must've realised as well, that's why he grunted and clenched his hands around the motorbikes handles, pressing into second gear and shifting into it slowly, until we both zoomed down the road passing, illegally by the other cars which watched in terror at our reign.

    I stiffened at this, my hands suddenly wrapping around his torso. Elias must've sensed my frustration and reverberated a deep laughter. A laughter that made me pout in annoyance.

    "Hold on tight, my cherry, I can't lose you just yet."

    I'm so fucking glad I had been behind him, otherwise Elias would've realised I had been blushing the color of crimson red. I turned elsewhere, my eyes gazing amongst the Toyota, Ford and other cars that occupied families and some couples who had been grinning at one another.

    Amongst the sadly not relatable crowds, my eyes were greeted with a motorbike, speeding on the other side of a car, in symmetrical with us. They waited until the car had slowed down so they could do what they wanted to do.

    And that was to crash into us.

    Elias growled, before turning a sharp left, this left a chorus of beeps to erupt around us, making me paranoid as I leaned into him closer. As my arms held around his torso tight, he stiffened before he accelerated the motorbike even further.

    If that wasn't enough for us, out of nowhere behind us there was like two motorbikes, black ones with fully clad black people on them, chasing after us. The one which was beside us, had a partner pursing Elias and I.

    I closed my eyelids shut and sighed at my to-be coming soon death.

    "I'm in a dream. This has to be a dream. I mean how did I all of a sudden get casted in James bond? There has to be a logical explanation for this..." I trailed off, feeling nervous.

    Elias chuckled.

    He kept driving, we were nearly arriving at crossroads. Those were the worst. I remembered in a hit spy film that the crossroad had all the enemies come out from all four sides, trapping the victim in the middle. I just hope that doesn't necessarily happen to us.

    Elias miraculously heard my thoughts and turned into an abandoned parking lot. He drove right into the wooden, mossy red and white barrier which didn't get replaced into a pole like the new ones you would see nowadays. I squealed at this and threw the wooden stakes away, my eyes squinting as they broke right in front of me—well Elias.