ADD FIVE

THE LAUGHTER FROM THE OTHER SIX, were making me nervous as we continued walking throughout the hallways

THE LAUGHTER FROM THE OTHER SIX, were making me nervous as we continued walking throughout the hallways. Something the redhead girl said, was apparently funny, but they were also mocking someone. Brooke.

Brooke had been to oblivious to them, making fun out of his supposed "trying to get a girl " attempts to care. He was just really enjoying being at the front of the class, as we all walked down the ancient hallways of our high school.

"So, Derry..." Brooke wanted to make small talk as the students all looked around. He gave me a smirk, "Are you really a loyal student?"

Ha... bitch of course not...

"No, I'm not. I'm just doing this your guide as some kind of well... you could say favor, but for me it's more like the devils deal," his eyebrows were raised at my explanation. I mentally slapped myself.

Way to make this whole thing more suspicious!

"You know that you're my type right? That means we could make great babies," He widely smiled, his smile was so contagious, even I smiled.

"Babies??" I chuckled.

"Yeah, babies. Cute little mini Brooke juniors running around our home," he laughed, throwing his head back as he walked.

I glanced beside me and found the blonde girl staring at us, no me, with a scowl.

What's her problem?

Brooke decided to take over the tour minutes later, he was discussing to the "class" as he called us and mostly referred to us as his "rugrats".

He pointed at the public water fountain in the courtyard. "And this is where the manifestation of saliva swapping and indirect kissing takes place..." everyone rolled their eyeballs at him describing the history of the broken water fountain.

"Just take a look at the mold..." he stopped, glancing back at his "rugrats" before gesturing for one of his own to come forward. "Reeves, come take a look! I found you!"

He pointed at the green mold with a snickering laugh, before the supposed "Reeves" boy threw his empty water bottle at him.

"Mr Nathaniel Brooke Xantheus Princeton, III. I think, you were telling the whole class your whole life story, please do carry on," Reeves, the caucasian, curly-brown haired boy mocked.

"Don't say my full name!" Brooke gasped.

"What a shit name," The redhead girl yawned, playing with her fingers.

"Yeah, very lame," the blonde haired girl said, looking around the place.

Brooke flipped his fingers at the two girls. "Daphne-" he pointed at the red haired girl and "-Gilda, you're only being like that, because you don't like my humor. In fact I'm starting to think you don't even like me."