ADD SIXTEEN

<aka my gamer nerd ♡>

    THE YOUNG BOY EXCLAIMED, as Brooke fastened his seatbelts, wedged him and hung him from the basketball hoops. His arms were flailing about and he looked red in the face, with his glasses wonking to the side, left and then right, each and everytime Brooke pulled on his legs.

    I glanced back at the other sophomores and freshmen who didn't dare stop us. They shivered in their little P.E. shorts and wet themselves like babies.

    Brooke then began recording the nerd and sending it to his social sites. I couldn't help but laugh-not my kind of scene, but this was really funny.

    This way, everyone's going to automatically fear us. Clearly the rumour wasn't enough and these guys were acting tougher and trying to belittle us with their stupid games and insults.

    This whole mess in Gym class started when the Coach left to get extra basketballs, since we were running low. She didn't come back, instead when the guys and I turned our backs for one second all the guys in our gym class acted brave and started insulting and throwing basketballs at us.

    Adonis got pissed and as Elias' second in command, he was the responsible one for when Elias wasn't around. So he ordered for Brooke, but mostly as a "pissed off friend" rather than a "co-leader" to fight back against them.

    Ever since then, which was about fifteen minutes ago, one guy was the one who was leading his troupes to victory. The guy in the glasses looked and acted really brave. Especially since he was really well—Nerdy.

    That was him. I smirk and glance up at the guy who told his loyal followers to go bully the "new transfer students" which was pretty fun, since the whole school scowled and looked down at us.

    Adonis was sitting on the benches, drinking banana milk, watching us carefully. Jerry was reading a newspaper, not really involved and the girls didn't really want to come with us to school. We all split up.

    Which was bad since our main objective was to look after, Derry West.

    Not saying that the girls are weak and all, but what if they can't manage with looking after her. Derry had really good negotiating and convincing skills after all.

    Brooke continued to laugh, flashing me his phone and the person he sent the message to. "She says, I'm dumb," he laughs. "But when I got an A in Geography, what did she get, a B–?" He retorted.

    "And I tutored you. If I tutored her as well, she would've gotten that extra A+," I muse, at the blond boy who was now getting the guy down from the hoops.

    "Well, I guess we can't win them all," he bites back a laugh.

    "Damn right..." I think about why he sent Gilda the message instead of the group chat. "..by the way Brooke, why did you only send Gilda the picture, but not the rest of us?"