ADD SIXTY

Reeve's Pov

****

    THERE WERE MOMENTS in my life where I wanted to run away from the cruel reality I was forced to take part in. Moments where I couldn't comprehend what was happening anymore or how my life changed and turned out to become one, no high school teenager wanted to live. But I, Reeves Greene, the boy who was a sick genius had to live it.

    Brooke had been standing by the door, his arms crossed and his back leaning against the opague door in a cool manner. He wanted to appear cool to Gilda.

    The girl herself was not watching us, staring out the window at the man who we tied up earlier's house. She was always the nervous type in the gang.

    My eyes skimmed through the green coding on the mac laptop, narrowing at every single letter which had been familiar to me as if it was my first language.

    "Is Derry with Flynn yet?" I asked Gilda without looking at her, my eyes stuck on the screen which illuminated against my face with a green luminous glow.

    "Yeah, I suppose they're walking into the cinemas and booking their tickets right about now," she paused. "Wait— are we going to hack his phone at a certain time?"

    Elias wanted us to hack his phone when they were both busy watching the Cinema screen, their eyes stuck to the film. Therefore we should start hacking from there. I was just nervous about any occurrence or prevention from our plan. Literally anything could go wrong.

    "Yes, when they're watching the film and their phones are off," I rub the stubble of my jaw, feeling the waxed contents of my beard. "I can only hack a phone when it is off." Which was true.

    "Okay. But what are we going to do about the Hunter situation? Flynn's phone was only easy to hack into because his iCloud from his laptop is connected to his phone, so distance wouldn't be a problem. But for Hunter we don't even know the model of his phone. It could be Huawei, Apple, Android, Pixel?" I could hear the tension and nerve wavering in her tone.

    I thought about it. Elias said he believed that Hunter could have been telling the truth when he didn't know about Derry's phone, but then again its Hunter we're talking about, Elias had a hard time believing it, so did I. So we came to the conclusion that Hunter should be dealt with later.

    I turned away from the screen finally watching the girl by the window. The moonlight consumed her, her eyelashes casted a shadow under her eye circles. She dressed so formally, the same Chanel dresses and cardigans with the badges she always kept on. Gilda was pretty no doubt. If Brooke hadn't crushed on her, I would've fallen for her. Hard.

    "We'll deal with Hunter later. He could be telling the truth or he could be not. Now lets just go back to our guard watching duty, okay?" I smiled pleasantly. She scoffed, slightly.

    I turned around to the computer, still smiling slightly. The reflection of the computer screen showed me that Brooke had not been standing at the door anymore. I furrowed my eyebrows before turning around to where he had been standing.

    "Where did dumb-dumb go?"

    The blonde shrugged. "To dumb dumb world, how am I supposed to know?"

    I rolled my eyes at her sudden tone towards me before getting up from my seat. I narrowed my eyes at the computer looking at the timer until I could breach into the login system of his computer. I then took a glance at the girl who had still been watching me.

    "Whatever you do don't touch the computer," I warned.

    She rolled her eyes again and turned to face the window, her head tilting downwards. I took that as an 'okay' and proceeded walking out of Flynn's bedroom, which smelled of teenage boys bad odor and other monstrous smells coming from under his bed.

    Brooke pulled out a rotten plate of fish earlier. Flynn was even more rotten to put it.

    I walked down the hallways of his home interior. The flooded hallways with the lovely home carpet ran throughout the whole home like a velvet belt at the shopping market. I smiled at the fond memory of having those carpets in my old home. It was a nice reminder. If that wasn't enough, I stared at the centred pictures hoisted on the walls, the kind and warm family surrounded with one another.

    Flynn, his little sister, his father the sheriff and his mother. They all looked a like a loving family. I couldn't say the same about Flynn, knowing what he did to Derry and probably other girls, it made me grit my teeth.

    How could a boy just do that and act like the perfect son to the whole town? It honestly infuriated me. I wanted to ruin his life completely. I wanted the whole town to know what kind of son the sheriff of Medallion town has been raising.

    I wanted to expose him. Deleting the nudes of Derry's phone would not be enough. I wanted to tarnish his whole life and get him expelled, worse even arrested for the possession of child pornography and who knows what other convictions he had on him.

    My eyes shifted from the warm family photos which pulled at my heart, before I walked down the dim hallways and towards the room which was slightly creaked open. Brooke had probably been inside this room.

    I walked in. The sight was expected. Brooke sitting in the corner of the room in an old granny's chair, rocking back and forth. He seemed to be grinning like an idiot, before I cleared my throat at him to alert that I was here.

    The blond boy was pulled out of his sudden thought, jumping up onto his feet. He let out a sheepish smile.
"Oh hey, bro. Didn't see you there. You done with the hacking?"

    I shook my head, looking around the old granny room. I'm guessing this is a room for the Nanny when she babysits the little girl.

    He stares past me, his eyes looking behind me in realisation. "Holy fucking shit!" He runs towards me, pushing me out of the way.

    Confused, I look behind me and watch Brooke point at the bold letters etched on the wall which say 'HUNTER'. Brooke and I widen our eyes at this sudden discovery, before our lips tug upwards.

    "So Samson was telling the truth after all," I grin, staring beside me at the boy who nodded his head. "I guess now we know what we're meant to do."

    "Mug a nanny?" He suggests.

    "No."

    "Kil the nanny?"

    "No, what—"

    "Holy shit. You want to seduce her to get the phone?" He covered his mouth in shock.

    I felt my eyebrow twitch and something else before pushing him against the wall roughly. Brooke was taken back.

    "Brooke we're not stealing, killing or seducing anyone," I noted. "Right now the cops could come here any moment, by that I mean Flynn's dad. So we have to do what we came here for, first."

    Brooke contemplated what I said, before reluctantly nodding his head.

    I dropped my arm from his chest before leaning backwards and scanning him carefully. Brooke was unpredictable.

    Before he spoke, Gilda came in the room and loudly announced.

    "We have a problem.... the Nanny's home."

    Brooke stared at me with a smirk. Clapping hands, slowly.

-

    "Well then, I guess we deal with Nanny or should I say, Hunter. Right, Greene?"