ADD FORTY-SIX

JERRY AND I, stayed in the bed, in each other's embrace

    JERRY AND I, stayed in the bed, in each other's embrace. He played with my hair, while I played with his fingers, tracing them, before my hands settled on his abs tracing his abdomen and below, my hands eventually rested on his boxers.

    "Could we now talk about the cocaine packet?" His head was raised up at the ceiling not facing mine.

    I glanced down at him, taking note of his firm tone. I rolled my body so I flipped over and straddled his torso. He quickly held me up, his hands on either sides of my body. He stiffened at my weight, before focusing on my steamy stare.

    "I'm not up for another round of sex, Daph... so please just answer my question."

    "I will, let's just make out a little more, please—"

    "No."

    His voice was stern and his eyes were slit. "Please just tell me about it, already!" He huffed.

    I rolled off his torso and flipped over the bed. My feet landed on the oak wooden flooring, taking notice of the guest bedroom we were in.

    "Hunter."

    Jerry sat up straight, half naked still. "Hunter?"

    "Hunter must've dropped them. He hates us new students. He would do anything to get us in trouble. He's probably targeting us all. One person at a time," I confessed, making my boyfriend curse under his breath.

    Hot.

    "How about Jayson? He came looking to shoot Elias. We all agreed at lunch you would get rid of him. Did you?"

    A heavy blanket of silence overflooded us.

    "I won't lie—" I began, my voice cracked, making him stiffen.

    "I didn't. It ended up with Jayson and Hunter getting me too hooked into the drugs. If you didn't show up in time I would've went with them to do the drugs..." I cupped my own cheeks and wiped the tears away.

    Jerry came closer towards me, he hugged my body and let my head rest in the crook of his neck.

    "It's okay... don't worry. Don't cry my dear."

    "It hurt more knowing you actually thought I did it..."

    He gave me a guilty stare, cursing.

    "But I didn't do it!" I cheered, sadly.

    "Yes you didn't my baby," he reminded, trailing circles in my inner thigh.

    "Well I could've. I was tempted Jerry. So tempted," he looked away at that.

    "But I came in time okay!" He exclaimed gently, making me furrow my eyebrows in disagreement.