20

" Master Fu, she needs to know about the curse. But Adrien does not. If he finds out, he will be broken again. I don't want to make my kitten sad." Plagg said to the old guardian.

" Fine. I'll tell her. Then Plagg, you have to tell Marinette to come and meet me." Master Fu responded after thinking.

" Plagg, after this, Marinette is going to be the next guardian of the miraculous box. And that means ChatNoir must be her protector. You need to tell him that. Got it? Now go before Adrien wakes up." Plagg nodded before flying back to where his holder was sleeping.
______________________________________

Next morning....

" How do I look Tikki? Do you remember when I designed this? " Marinette was standing in front of a body length mirror.

" You look beautiful. Is this the dress I'm thinking about?" Tikki asked.

" May be. This is the dress I designed when I was 14. While I was watching Adrien's photoshoot." Both Tikki and Marinette giggled remembering the memory.

" I remember now. You fell down in front of him and then you lost your sketchbook. And Adrien brought it back." Tikki said.

" yeah. I can't believe it's been so long." Marinette sighed. Just then the door bell rang.

"It's Adrien!!!!" Marinette freaked out.

"well well M'lad...." Adrien froze. In front of him was a beautiful woman. She was wearing a red colour knee length dress. Her hair was in a neat bun. Her lips were bright red. She has completed the look with red flats.

"Marinette...." Adrien couldn't talk any further.