23

"Why are you chuckling Mr. Agreste?" Marinette whispered.

"I just remembered your adorable childhood."Adrien grinned. In return Marinette blushed. Nadja was looking at the couple with a smirk.

" So Marinette, we have some of your fans in the line. They want to talk to you. What do you say?" Nadja looked at Adrien and passed a 'good luck' look and faced Marinette. Marinette didn't see that.

"Sure." Marinette made herself comfortable.

"Okay. First we have Alya and Nino. Your childhood best friends." Nadja pointed the screen. Alya's and Nino's faces showed on the screen.

"MARINETTE!" Alya yelled. Nino tried to make Alya shut up. Marinette bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"OMG Marinette! After a long time! We were just a..." Alya paused and turned to Nino. Nino gave a thumbs up.

"Hey Alya. I'm sorry we didn't hang out after a long while. How are you now?" Marinette asked.

"We are fine and we were just distracting." Alya and Nino chuckled darkly and boom! The lights went out. Marinette gasped and reached to her left side to hold Adrien's but unfortunately, Adrien was not there. She tried to reach to her left where Nadja was but she was not there either.

" Adrien you know I'm afraid of dark." Marinette mumbled and covered her face with her hands. Minutes past, then again the lights came. But it was just a spot light. Marinette sat on her seat straight.
______________________________________

WAIT ANOTHER WEEK OR SO TO SEE HOW ADRIEN PROPOSED TO MARINETTE! HAHA HAHAHA! ENJOY!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂