1

The death of Gabrielle Agreste made Adrien more sad. First, Emily's disappearance. Then his father's death.

"Natheli,I'm just a model. I don't know how to design. So, buy a new designer. Tell me when you find one." Adrien was 16 then. Nathalie was very old.

"I will Adrien." Nathalie went back to her room. She searched a new designer. Finally,she found a name of a designer, who is living in Paris. Nathalie went to her house.

"Can I meet ms. Marinette Due Pain Cheng?" Asked Nathalie entering the Due Pain Cheng bakery.

"Yes, who are you?" Sabine came near to Nathalie. Nathalie introduced her self. Sabine showed Marinette's room. Marinette was drawing a design.

"That design is good ms. Marinette Due Pain Cheng." Nathalie peeped to Marinette's sketch book.

"Thank you. I think....you're Nathalie? Adrien's care taker?" Asked Marinette.

"Yes. I came to talk with you about a job. Mr. Adrien Agreste is searching a new designer for the Agreste foundation. But, you must keep this job as a secret. Don't even tell it to Adrien." Nathalie said making her glasses. Marinette thought for a while.

I promise. Any thing for Adrien. I'm really sorry about him. First he lost his mother. Second he lost his father. He must be alone." Marinette wiped the small tears came from her eyes.

"And there's another suggestion. Adrien was not allow to go out from the house when Mr. Agreste was living. Before he died he took a promise from me that to take care of Adrien all the time until I die. There's no other way to keep Adrien safe without keeping him in the house. The suggestion is that you have to come and live with us. I'll get the permission from your parents. Don't worry, you can visit your parents when ever you want." Nathalie went down stairs to take permission. Meanwhile in the Agreste mansion, Adrienne was thinking hardly.

"Plagg, I thought to leave Paris. There's no one to care about me only Nathalie and Gorilla. Ladybug also always reject me. There's no one to share my life. Where should I go Plagg?" Adrien stood up from the bed.

"Hey, I also care about you. If you leave Paris, I'll miss Suger Cube. No Adrien. You can't leave Paris. Cause no.1 you have to take care of the business. No.2 ladybug cares about you. No.3 there's no one to share your life out from Paris. No.4 ladybug needs chatnoir. Ladybug needs cat puns. Ladybug needs. To know who is under the mask before you leave. No.5 chatnoir can only be a super hero in Paris!" Flagg screamed.

"Who is that girl Plagg? Can't I transform in other countries or in cities?" Adrien asked in a worried voice

"For question no 1, I can't tell you but I'll give you some Small hints. She's in your class and she's in your school. For question no 2 because only Parisians and Chinese people believe in miraculouses. No, you can't go to China because if I go back there, I'll stick in there. You can't bring me back." Plagg screamed. ( Plagg was lieing. He was trying to bring LB and CN together.)

"Okay then Plagg. I'll live here but you must help me to find my girl." Adrien grinned at Plagg.

"Easy! Deal!" Flagg threw a camembert wedge straight in to Adrien's face.
_______________________________________
How was that? Stay tuned for more. Bye!