19

The door bell of the Lahiffe House rang. Nino opened the door and came face to face with his BFF. The one and only Adrien Agreste.

"Yo! ADRIEN! ALYA! MY BOY IS HERE!" Nino yelled making the whole neighbourhood wake up from their lovely sleeps.

" WHA- ADRIEN? ADRIEN! After a long time. And about time. I know why you came. So come in. Nino, shut the door." Adrien chuckled at Alya's actions. Three of them walked to the living room.

" So Alya, before talking about my stuff, how are you thesedays?" Adrien asked wondering around.

" Good. Nino helps me with my job but I can't come home without ice cream. He cries if I don't bring." Nino huffed.

" Actually Alya... I need a favour..." Adrien paused.

" I'm so excited! Nino! Bring my phone! I need to record what he is going to say!" Alya cried. Nino ran in to the house. Adrien sat uncomfortably. Nino returned back with Alya's phone.

"Im- I have an interview tomorrow and I asked Mari to come with me because... I CAN PROPOSE HER!" Adrien blushed. Nino and Alya stared at him and began crying.

" Alya, they grow up very fast!" Meanwhile Marinette,

" Tikki, you look down today. Did something happen?" Marinette asked from her kwami.

" No. Just Plagg."

"ill ask Plagg if something is bothering you." Marinette took her kwami to her palms.

" it's okay. You should go to sleep again Marinette. Adrien told you to sleep."

" if you need to tell someone what is bothering you, you can talk to me. Good night Tikki."

" Good night."